Permaban Appeal for Untoten

Untoten

Steam Name:  Untoten

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:186027739)

Ingame Name: Untoten

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: [GL] igneouscheatah (STEAM_0:1:196787437)

Reason for Ban: Mass Server/Player Diss | Homophobic Slurs | Anti-Semitism

Dispute: I do not dispute the ban or that I did those things, however this has been over 1 year and 3 months ago,  give or take. I have changed since then, and have significantly matured. I return to the server because I remember it being a very positive experience and highly entertaining.  I hope I can come back to this server and see what it's become since then.

Edited by Untoten

+Support 

Even though Igneous banned you, it’s been over a entire year. What you did was pretty bad, but if you say you’ve changed and matured I think you deserve a second chance. (Unless there’s evidence of him being banned recently)

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

10 minutes ago, October said:

-support, those are some serious offenses and it’s been a year. You’ve also provided little dispute. 

I'm willing to be held accountable for the offenses, however after a year and a quarter, It would be a fair assumption to say it should be reduced because of the amount of change that can and has occurred. Because of this, it will not happen again, but how much you trust my word is up to you.

-Support

35 minutes ago, October said:

-support, those are some serious offenses and it’s been a year. You’ve also provided little dispute. 

Whos to say you won't come back and commit this action again? Unfortunately I don't trust you. Unless Igneous thinks you deserve another chance, nobody else except Managers can unban you i'm pretty positive.

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

25 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

Whos to say you won't come back and commit this action again? Unfortunately I don't trust you. Unless Igneous thinks you deserve another chance, nobody else except Managers can unban you i'm pretty positive.

The only way to find out if I'll do it again is if I get a second chance, you could apply this argument to a vast amount of ban appeals, or anyone willing to make amends for past mistakes, not mentioning this happened a year ago, I don't even remember what exactly I was doing that day, further  corroborating  my point. A year is long enough to give a second chance. If I had tried to appeal a couple weeks or a month after the fact, I would understand your distrust, however my willingness to come back and answer for it, not even disputing the ban reasons, should be more than enough to be considered for an appeal. I can't even tell you if all the reasons for the ban were valid or not, it's been that long, long before you joined the forum at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Untoten said:

It would be a fair assumption to say it should be reduced because of the amount of change that can and has occurred. Because of this, it will not happen again, but how much you trust my word is up to you.

I don’t know man, in my experience people don’t change as much as you claim you have, and I personally don’t believe you deserve to be unbanned because of the seriousness of the offense. Sadly, I judge people by their actions and base the value of their word off of that, so I don’t really trust your word. 

Well since I didn't totally blacklist you and it has been a very long time, I'm willing to give you another shot as long as you agree that you'd be on a very short "leash" if you will. Meaning that you will be under more scrutiny than most players due to your past. It's unusual that people appeal these kinds of bans such a long time after they occur. @Rookieblue I'm fine with an unban and watchlist if you are.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

big cat running GIF

Good guy Igneous, Everyone deserves a second chance 

3 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

+Support 

Even though Igneous banned you, it’s been over a entire year. What you did was pretty bad, but if you say you’ve changed and matured I think you deserve a second chance. (Unless there’s evidence of him being banned recently)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥