Mcconnell's ban Appeal

Mcconnell

Steam Name: Mcconnell

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:450195003

Ingame Name: Mcconnell

Ban Length: 14 days

Admin That Banned you: [GL] Starstep

Reason for Ban: ERP | Making jokes on Pedophilia - On behalf of Dect

Dispute: Hello i was baned for *Making jokes on Pedophilia* i want to say i was framed by a guy that hates my guts the only Joke if i ever made on the server on the topic of Pedophilia was a joke derected at me. i was Dr bright and i was doing a test on a D class and we were talking on our way to my scp of choise he was consantly telling me how he is going to get me baned and how he swears on his life that he will do it. then he tells me *You are a evil person and a Pedophile* i responded with a joke that went *i am a pedofile but no one knows ;)*  We then continued to the test then i say Orange ppls life dont matter for reference thats what i call D class cuz i think its funny he emedietly said i was racist i clerified that i was refering to D class he continued on talking how i am a racist and how i chouldint make jokes about pedohilia with i only once said and i never ever said anything like that before. We finish the test and we were calld in to a Admin Sit then he continued to talk about how i am racist for saying Orange ppls life dont matter with by that point i told him about 6 times what it rly means He then clinged on that thing i said *I am a pedofile but no one knows ;)* witch was a responce to him saying that i am a pedofile he then contined to frame me abou the things above I truly dont know why i am baned. Was rly that bad of me to say that phrase? But now at least you know the contest in why i said it he was following me and trying to find any litlle thing i said so he chould get me baned i beg of you please look in to this case if i did anything that was rly bad i whould own up to it i dont know why the admins that worked on this case didint see the proff of my innocents i was baned for 14 days For making jokes about pedophilia but that implies that i made jokes of this nature in the past or even at all witch i did not. and i  dont think that a joke derected at me that was prvoked by someone is a banable offence *i am a pedofile but no one knows* < that was the phrase that baned me 14 days the only joke of that nature i ever made on the server .      I am sorry for the lenght of this Dispute but i was truly Missjudged i dont know the name of the D class i think it was <senior> i truly beg you to look a litle deeper in to this case i was not to blame. 

I hope we get to the bottom of this 

i rly fell like i cant do anything about the subject at hand i did wrong things in the past  but i agree they were my fault but this is truly not.

Edited by Mcconnell
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, General bacon said:

@Dect
Before I do +/- support I wanna hear is side

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, General bacon said:

@Dect
Before I do +/- support I wanna hear is side

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Here is my side
I took the sit and went straight to Rang to get a judgement call on TeamSpeak to find out what the proper punishment is the for situation. I then took screenshots to prove to Rang what I saw in logs. here are the links to the screenshots. 

https://ibb.co/MVx1wBp 

https://ibb.co/0ZyfCwV 
https://ibb.co/gRgF8k9
I gave the screenshots to rang after he said to not even give them to him but I did it anyways. For erp Rang told me to not give him any evidence as the pedophile related evidence was felt to be enough. He then called Starstep over to deal with the ban and that is how it started and ended.
This user has over 15 warns for Failrp and was not given a chance to redeem himself. I made sure that my ban was justified by Rang and Starstep before the punishment was ever given.
I personally think that even if it was a "Joke" it should have never been made as the person who even made the sit was a victim up abuse himself. 

• Like 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

With the above explanation, -Support

The evidence and punishment was talked over with high ranking staff, not really gonna get out of that one. I find the third screenshot to be really damning. Saying in OOC that such jokes are acceptable? Seriously? Making any jokes about pedophilia is in no way acceptable. Even if you were "provoked" as you say, you absolutely shouldn't be pulling that.

• Gaminglight Love 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

With the above explanation, -Support

The evidence and punishment was talked over with high ranking staff, not really gonna get out of that one. I find the third screenshot to be really damning. Saying in OOC that such jokes are acceptable? Seriously? Making any jokes about pedophilia is in no way acceptable. Even if you were "provoked" as you say, you absolutely shouldn't be pulling that.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer