Step's T-Mod App - Denied

Void43

What is your in-game name?: Step

What is your steam name?: ๖ۣۜŞtep ✪

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:127421636

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been Staff on "Icefuse Network" i was a Mod for 3 month's.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 9/24/2018

What date did you make your forums account? 12/27/2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? i have 5 Warn's but it was 2 /1 year's ago image.png.a12f3c1208b105e900553b6cb8ee8c31.png

Have you donated? Yes, 167 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines, you will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been staff on "IceFuse Network" and I feel like the server would be fun to be apart will be fun to be staff on, I would offer a great gaming experience for players as I've been playing gmod for a long time now and have learnt how much I can make servers stay clean of hackers and rule breakers. if I'm busy I won't as I need to take admin reports. I would also make sure that the sits are as fair as possible so nothing unfair happens & I would not take any users sides during sits. Overall my goal is to make the server more fun and free of all rule breakers. i am in the GMT time zone so I can be on when I'm admins aren't so I can deal with players who RDM and break the rules and by this the server will have admins on every hour. I know that not only will I have great activity I will also have great efficiency while doing so try and better myself while supporting the community with every problem that may come. I promise to try and be one of the best if not the best staff to join the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If i hear a bunch of people saying that a specific person is breaking the rules, then i will see what job he is and see if it's RDM or not. if so i will Bring him to the admin sit. i will look at the log's to see if he did MRDM or RDM. And if he did i will warn him for RDM or MRDM then i will close the sit. 

Step, you seem like a great person and all but I am gunna have to -support

The reason being is because I have seen you minge around a lot as a D-Class, micspamming and playing loud music or loud memes. I have see you minge around on the SCP-343, doing the same thing as well. I have nothing against you, and I feel like you need a bit more time before you get Trial Mod.

I wish you the best of luck, however!

Free From GL ❤️

- support

Step you’re a great guy and I know you have good intentions but as Mary said you do minge/mic spam. Try to show a bit more responsibility, besides that I think you’d be a great staff member if you got rid of your minging ways. Get some more time in then reapply. 

Good Luck 

Edited by samall56

18 minutes ago, samall56 said:

- support

Step you’re a great guy and I know you have good intentions but as Mary said you do minge/mic spam. Try to show a bit more responsibility, besides that I think you’d be a great staff member if you got rid of your minging ways. Get some more time in then reapply. 

Good Luck 

ye i was haveing a fun time tbh. sorry for the mic spam i will stop.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:06 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

The reason being is because I have seen you minge around a lot as a D-Class, micspamming and playing loud music or loud memes. I have see you minge around on the SCP-343, doing the same thing as well. I have nothing against you, and I feel like you need a bit more time before you get Trial Mod.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 10/17/2020 at 2:06 PM, samall56 said:

- support

Good Luck 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 10/17/2020 at 2:06 PM, samall56 said:

- support

Good Luck 

Your also missing the poll

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

6 minutes ago, icee jay said:

-support i do not know you. However with as many warns that u have its a no from me. However if you do get it I have faith your do great 

It's only 5 lmfao 

+/- 

Step Is a d class main that's why some of you dont know him

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 10/17/2020 at 12:06 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-/+
Definitely has potential

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

Only 5 forum posts, which is extremely low, in the application format it states that SMT would like to see 25+ forum posts. Also as it stands it does look like you have the reputation of a "Minge". Ill also admit not having the best experiences with you, but it does seem like you do have potential due to you staffing on another server for 3 months. however I am keeping my stance unless I see you change a bit, I personally have not seen you on much. From what others are saying you're a minge, try and change your ways, maybe even join a branch and climb the ranks in it. Good way to show responsibility.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."