Your in game name:Raze

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:220982799

The player's in game name: Brock

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:196539692

What did the player do: He needs his 10 and 20 warn ban

Evidence (required): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198353345113

What do you believe should happen to the player:10 and 20 warn ban

Edited by RAZE..

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support, Thats just how it works i believe unless they changed it, You had 20 chances to improve yourself

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support

Brock is a very disrespectful member of the gaminglight community who treats people with very little respect but doesn't get punished for it. A lot of members that i have talk to about him agree that his statements are very rude and disrespectful. i feel that he also shouldn't represent SCU as a high command member but that's just my opinion. Brock was in the family i am in now and my old family and would treat new members very poorly and wouldn't show them the ropes of the server. I think that he should be punished for his actions by receiving a ban or 2. 

Sincerely Porman 

Edited by Porman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Torty said:

+Support, Thats just how it works i believe unless they changed it, You had 20 chances to improve yourself

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 minutes ago, Porman said:

+Support

Brock is a very disrespectful member of the gaminglight community who treats people with very little respect but doesn't get punished for it. A lot of members that i have talk to about him agree that his statements are very rude and disrespectful. i feel that he also shouldn't represent SCU as a high command member but that's just my opinion. Brock was in the family i am in now and my old family and would treat new members very poorly and wouldn't show them the ropes of the server. I think that he should be punished for his actions by receiving a ban or 2. 

Sincerely Porman 

I completely agree with this he has dissed 9 times and has rdmed 11. he constantly shows no respect to me and dissed me multiple times 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

15 minutes ago, Torty said:

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

User has had hella chances to correct his behavior and has failed every time. He has continued to act in an extremely disrespectful manner to majority of the PoliceRP members, including myself. I have only had bad experiences with this individual. Honestly I feel a longer ban then normal would be justified due to the sheer amount of repeated offenses. He has shown he has not learned his lesson whatsoever, and he has no intent to role play on the server.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

+Support

I'm tired of his toxicity

Some how he has no warning bans when he almost has 30 warns

Clear proof

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Porman said:

+Support

Sincerely Porman 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

Why was there a report on this guy? He hasn't had a warn for over 2 years. 10,20 warn bans probably weren't even a thing back then. Before making a report on someone, don't just look at how many warnings they have.

Also no evidence to prove further to my point.

PoliceRP Manager