Buschs Trial Mod Application- Accepted

BUSCHY2

Should BUSCHY2 Become a Trial Mod?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should BUSCHY2 Become a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: BUSCHY2

What is your steam name?: BUSCHY2

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:503925884

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I have no other staffing experience. However, I am looking forward to hopefully begin my journey as a staff member in one of my favorite servers. I believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. I have friends on the server but that does not mean I will take sides. If someone was in the wrong and was my friend he would receive the same punishment as any body else would. Biased will not be tolerated and abuse of someone's power will also not be tolerated.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I do not have an exact date but it was about 2 months ago. Maybe 3.

What date did you make your forums account? September 13th 2020 I believe.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Patron

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 1 warning for accidentally arresting a staff member while he was uncloaked during the later hours of the server. We were all doing it as a joke and when I arrested him he was upset and game me a warning. He said I could talk to another higher mod but when I did he said I had to get it appealed on the forums but I did not want to waste anybody's time.

Have you donated? Yes total around $120

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I don't think I do deserve this. It is a privilege not a right and can be easily taken away from me. I would like to prove myself to others around me to make our Imperial GMOD server a better place where everyone feels welcome and not discouraged. Most people come onto games to get away from the real life situations at home or in their life so to be able to improve their life or just to make their day by having a good time on our server will satisfy me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well if they begin to curse at me at that moment I would gag them so we can have an actual conversation. Once I explain to him that what he was doing was wrong and that he has been gagged for coming into the sit cursing and he will now have the ability to speak I will let him state his case. If he says that he was shot first or ganged up on I will ask for video evidence. If he fails to provide such evidence at that moment I cannot trust the words of the other party in question because he could lie to get himself out of trouble I would check the logs to see if what he states is true. If he is incorrect and lying to me he will be given a written warning according to the handbook. If he continues to mass rdm I will follow the handbook on how to proceed. However, if what he said was true on how someone shot first or was ganged up on I will bring the highest ranking member of the group or the individual to the sit and hear his side of the story as well. I believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. 

Additional Comments: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply. If I am accepted I promise to not let anyone or the server down.

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

3 hours ago, Lukewarm Pizza said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice Guy

-Incredible Application

-Would be a great fit

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

10 hours ago, Lukewarm Pizza said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice Guy

-Incredible Application

-Would be a great fit

good fit for the position!

good luck!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 10/15/2020 at 5:45 AM, Lukewarm Pizza said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice Guy

-Incredible Application

-Would be a great fit

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 10/15/2020 at 8:45 AM, Lukewarm Pizza said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice Guy

-Incredible Application

-Would be a great fit

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...