Consario - Sarkic Hitbox - Accepted

Consario

What are you suggesting? - The hitbox for Sarkic to be changed. It's currently way to big and makes raiding as Sarkic almost impossible

How would this change better the server? - Get more people playing Sarkic

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Silver ranks+ who can play as a Sarkic

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Clip Of Hitbox

4 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT thats not even the worst part like i can shoot a foot away from the sarkic and it still hit

shits like how nu7 hitboxes used to be 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I don't know about the current status of the hitboxes. But, you can't fully just simply change it. You need to go into the file through blender or something to edit the hitbox manually. 

Hitbox Render Addon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219747243&searchtext=hitbox
This addon will allow you to see the hitbox of the model you currently have on. Or of AI's. 

I'd Say +Support though if the hitboxes are that bad. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I have looked at the models myself and they are just big chunks of blocks.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

As being apart of Omi9, I can tell you the sarkic hitbox needs to be changed.

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Big +support first day playing as Sarkic and an MTF shot me through the Bar wall because the hitbox literally stretches a meter out the sides.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer