Advanced Jewelry Robbery - Suggestion - Denied

SupremeChow

Would you like to see this?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

• Yes, It would be interesting to see a new environment for Roleplay.
    • No

[AJR] Advanced Jewelry Robbery - Another way to earn money illegally

What you want to see? - I'd like to see a new form of robbery to be added to the future map.

Why should we add it? - This script implements a new robbing system that is centered around jewelry instead of your standard bank robbing scripts. This adds another activity for all your criminal jobs. The addon itself is also very configurable, and it already follows a similar system to our bank as in 3 conditions must be met before a robbery can be initiated.

There needs to be enough police on the server.

Player must be in an allowed team/job (This can be disabled, to allow every jobs to rob).

Robbery cooldown is not in effect. (Cooldown is configurable.)

What are the advantages of having this? - Advanced Jewelry Robbery will diversify the illegal activities on your server. It's the perfect addon to add another immersive way to play and guarantees new RP situations and action.

We also have a unused jeweler store up in upper city that is rarely/never used, the only activity up there is the occasional clothing store gen store.

Who is it mainly for? - Both Criminals and Gov

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/advanced-jewelry-robbery-another-way-to-earn-money-illegally

ehaV94H.png

AuqLFrT.png

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

Major +Support

~A new place to rob is something we need im kinda getting bored of bank and Gen Store robberies

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Systems works differently to other existing systems so balancing would be a bit different, but it seems interesting, especially as I believe the addon requires you to go to a dealer and sell the jewelry, but it all seems interesting so +1

25 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

10 hours ago, OG ICE said:

Major +Support

~A new place to rob is something we need im kinda getting bored of bank and Gen Store robberies

This sounds like highkey fun 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor