Femboy's OR5 App

Wheatley the moron

In Game Name: Femboy Rem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199381574

Job applying for Research 

How many Strikes do you have: 0 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:    I want to do some high quality tests also I want to join branch that will give me more responsibility and well fun
My point is that I just want more entertaining job and have bigger responsibity
Thats all Im not going to type 2 pages. I just want to keep it simple

Why should we accept you: Well im in Research Department for much time and I want to do more stuff I know u may know me as big minge but I recently got into command and im trying to change my work I want to be someone that community can be proud of and joining OR will help me with that a lot. Thats all I had to say and have a nice game everyone

-Support

In all honesty, I am not -supporting for mingey behavior because you have changed, but this application has barely any effort put into beside other applications. Im sorry, but unless you make it more long, then I am keeping my stance.

-OR3

Edited by Squash
  • Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-Support
-Application has no effort put into it
-You just got into command
-Try in a bit as I do see some potential here
Ps: Sometimes something being simple isn't always the best 🙂

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

58 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

In all honesty, I am not -supporting for mingey behavior because you have changed, but this application has barely any effort put into beside other applications. Im sorry, but unless you make it more long, then I am keeping my stance.

-OR3

-OH12

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

-Zero Effort into application

-Mingey Behavior 

- needs to Put effort an actually try 

-Didn't even follow format to its fullest

-OH11

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-support

I really dont know what your goal is having a short app like this atleast put some effort into it even applying for a position like that

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 10/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Squash said:

-Support

-OR3

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic