Tyler's Trial-mod Application - Denied

tylertecco1181

Should I get Trial-mod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial-Mod?

What is your in-game name?: Tyler.Tecco

What is your steam name?: (GL) Tyler.Tecco

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:194465810

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Well no but I think I can do well on doing it.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) well around December of 2018.

What date did you make your forums account? Around August of 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9                                                        Capture.PNG.095c826816a2de1f58a1530e43d36504.PNG

Have you donated?  Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:  Yes I Have

Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well I believe I should have the job because There are Alot of minges in the server When I was on the server Today (October,9,2020) there was a person Messing with the lights and No admin is on To see it And im always active on the server. Im always on in the Mornings, Afternoons and Nights I feel like I would do a great job at handling Minges. In the past I got alot of warns But I feel like a can redeem my self. I also want the job because alot of D-class always RDM other D-class for no reason and security always break NLR. Being a staff would be a fun thing to do Because You can make all the other players have fun! I wanna Have the job Because I wanna help anyone Who needs help with something (In game or out of character).  Other Admins are never on to see The Minges.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would call victim to the sit and ask them What the Situation Is and I would ask them for screenshot/Video proof and if they do I would pull  the Suspect in the sit and tell them Why were you doing this and if they start cussing at me I would gag them and call a higher rank Admin to go deal with them.  

This will be all for my report 

Edited by tylertecco1181

-Support

Can be very mingy 

Did Not meet the 150 word requirement. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

I have to say you made a somewhat good of a statement (Below Word Counts)

But here the thing thats bother me is that you were banned for Homophobia which is a very bad look for you and that was only 2 months ago. And if someone were to be messing with the lights. you would make a player report of that person. 

Overrall good luck

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

6 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

But here the thing thats bother me is that you were banned for Homophobia which is a very bad look for you and that was only 2 months ago. And if someone were to be messing with the lights. you would make a player report of that person. 

Overrall good luck

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

Overrall good luck

Can be a minge but can also be a very nice guy
I have seen you rdm people before in the act of fun or retaliation but Im gonna have to -Support you from the reasons above
You have potential but maybe your time isnt now.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

10 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

Overrall good luck

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

18 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

Overrall good luck

Give it some more time then reapply,

-support

23 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

Overrall good luck

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 10/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, Crystal said:

-Support

Overrall good luck

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."