Davidoff Swep Adjustments - Accepted

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? -  Adjustments to the smoking swep in the dono shop

How would this change better the server? -  The swep is cool and all but kinda bad

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Nah

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Everyone who has it

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  N/A

Adjustments/Fixes:

Change the weapon slot it takes (the scroll menu) from 2 to 1

Make a description (Idea below)

Give it a lighting animation when you press mouse 2

Description Idea: Have you had a stressful day, well just kick back and relax and smoke some of that premium tobacco rolled in the worlds finest paper. You wont feel ever feel stressed out again...

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

8 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Change the weapon slot it takes (the scroll menu) from 2 to 1

-Support for this only. If it gets moved to 1, it'll get in the way when trying to switch to med kit. I'd recommend keeping it in slot 2, but renaming it so it comes after Keys.

+Support for everything else because why not. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Pretty sure that the swep wasn't made by Gaminglight and adding a lighting animation would mean that they would have to rework the function of the actual swep.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support for this only. If it gets moved to 1, it'll get in the way when trying to switch to med kit. I'd recommend keeping it in slot 2, but renaming it so it comes after Keys.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

^^^

The vast majority of maintenance's tools are all on slot 1. Changing it would add another swep to the multi-monitor consuming wall of slot 1 sweps.  Also, as Fizzy mentioned, the Med Kit is on slot 1 which will be an annoyance for swapping to Med Kit.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Free From GL ❤️

On 10/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png