Apple's OR Application

The Apple

In Game Name: Apple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88229813

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+):

Research

How many Strikes do you have:

0 in both Foundation Research and RnD

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I would like to join the OR Team so I can do better tests with the tools that being an OR researcher gives and also be able to do more immersive and rp wise tests. With Level 4 Cleareance it would allow me more unlocked access to do cross tests and with the increased defence and the power that comes with being an OR It would allow me to better manage situations around me and help me do better tests. I could use these better testing tools to help improve the research we have in the foundation and also aid in bringing up new researchers and helping them learn how to make good tests which in turn would help d block as more people actually get stuff to do instead of just sitting around and not doing much.

Why should we accept you: 

I joined back to the server 2 weeks ago after having left for a year and a lot has changed but I feel I have adapted to the change and shown that I am able to work as an O5 Researcher. In my opinion I believe I have written quality tests in both CI R&D and Foundation Research and I believe I have the tools to continue writing creative and interesting tests and those tools would only be amplified by accepting me as a OR. I am pretty active on the server on atleast every two days if not every night and I also try to aid those who need help in testing such as JR Researchers or those who are asking for help in OOC. I put a good effort into what tests I write for this and I believe I would make a good OR

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+/-Support leaning towards -

Your application is pretty good, but you only recently joined back. There are others that proved themselves in the testing environment, and showed that they can handle these anomalies. I think you need a little more time within Research before joining 05 Research.

-OR3

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

41 minutes ago, Squash said:

Your application is pretty good, but you only recently joined back. There are others that proved themselves in the testing environment, and showed that they can handle these anomalies. I think you need a little more time within Research before joining 05 Research.

-OR3

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 10/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, Squash said:

-OR3

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 10/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, Squash said:

-OR3

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic