1. 1. Should I become a member of senior command

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name?: xX_Assassin_Xx

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:535748765

3. Roster Name?: Assassin

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 9/12/20

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: I suppose i have been a member of security for a month I'd assume (maybe a little longer)

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I do promise to uphold the rules stated by GamingLight

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I do promise to uphold my dutes as a command member in leadership, Mentoring, and problem solving

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: I promise to listen and respect my lower/higher rankings

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become senior command as it's always been my goal since I've joined security. I always had a dream to better the community of GENSEC and make it as warming and as welcoming as it was for me. Another reason I would want to be in senior command is I would be able to help out more in GENSEC and improve in my field of work and while being able to help other people more around me. I do that now as a CPT but I also love striving higher and improving myself. Also wanting to take another step in my responsibilities as a proud member of GENSEC. There may be some ups and downs about me but that's why I never stop wanting to learn and always ask people if there is something I'm doing right or wrong. I always put my best out on the field without being toxic or rude. Communication is key they say and I always look for ways to improve communication in GENSEC as a whole. I always love to see people ask me questions as I always tell them that's what command is supposed to do, for people to ask them questions about GENSEC and to lead them to do great things in this branch that we share and love. I always love improving on what I can do and if I can go further and strive longer for the better of GENSEC, then there's no other way I'd want to do it. I held GENSEC dear to me and everyone in it. I couldn't have got this far without them.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would ask them on why they are leaving D-block and who gave them perms. If the problem is consistent, then I would give them a verbal warning and try to talk some sense into them. If it's repeated and the person is being mingy then I would remove them from GENSEC

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would give them a verbal warning as that would be unnecessary and tell them about how important it is to be an NCO and why the job is more of a big deal then what people see it as. If the offense doesn't seem to stop then i will give a strike and if the case is severe enough, demote them with the strike. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would first explain the the E-11 that he is not supposed to be in D-block and that it would be strike or demotion if he steps in D-block again. If the offense keeps repeating then I will get his STEAM ID and RP Name. I would then send them to his higher up (with evidential proof) of him caught in the act and let them take it from there.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: While it is isn't as hard as promoting someone from LCPL to CPL. It's also a big deal to be as it represents that they have shown to be above and beyond. They are also the leaders of the enlisted (which is probably why i hold them to a high standard). When promoting someone to SGT, you explain to them that they can call hands up or partial on DEFCON 3 with good reasons and responsibility. You must also tell them that they can now grant Enlisted perms to leave D-block (with good reasons). You can also tell them that they can now be trained for JFTO and how important and serious the FTO program is. I like to tell NCO's that since they are a SGT+, they are more looked at command and Enlisted depend on them by watching and listening to their actions in what they do in D-block.

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx
  • Like 2

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+Support

A very kind member of security and whenever I have questions or just need to talk to someone Assassin is always there.

In my opinion this man should be chosen for Senior Command any day. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Awesome guy

I can't be more honored to compete with you 🙂 

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

Has a suit

• Laughing 2

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support
No reason why he shouldn't get the position
He takes initiative
He helps anyone in need
Legit just give him the rank already

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+SUPPORT

Absolute God tier man right here. You will do great in Senior Command and are already doing great as an HFTO. I hope to join you as DHFTO this week my dear man. Nobody is more deserving of SCMD than you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

On 10/4/2020 at 12:47 AM, Sprinklertek said:

A very kind member of security and whenever I have questions or just need to talk to someone Assassin is always there.

In my opinion this man should be chosen for Senior Command any day. 

+Support

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

+Support

Head Field Training Officer and a dedicated Warden. Hosts more PT's than average, very active, promotes a ton. Model Low Command.

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

On 10/4/2020 at 1:09 AM, Cogs said:

+Support

One of the most kind, working, wonderful, and efficient Gensec i've met

Honestly has HCMD potential on my Opinion

A true G. Always nice to everyone and stays calm and tries to include everyone in what he does

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 10/4/2020 at 7:09 AM, Cogs said:

+Support

One of the most kind, working, wonderful, and efficient Gensec i've met

Honestly has HCMD potential on my Opinion

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR