New Star Wars RP Models For Naval, Shock, 31st and Stormtroopers- Denied

Lasky

Voting  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should we upgrade to better looking models?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? I want to see the new and updated models for Naval, 31st, Shock and Stormtroopers.

Why should we add it? The ones we´ve right now are quite old and I feel like it is time to change to the new better looking models. With the Naval models,  the other models also don´t have the sideways mouths that can be immersion breaking. As a Naval myself it kan be kinda distracting and I just try to think that it is not even there. These models will be more detailed and feel better. There´s no real reason to not upgrade.

What are the advantages of having this? The new models will give better immersion have they´ll look more like the characters in the movies which will maek the RP even better.  They´ll also jsut look nicer. I feel it´s time for Gaminglight to upgrade the models. 

Who is it mainly for? This is for Naval, 31st, Shock and Stormtroopers. 

Links to any content: 31st Models https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598867729  | Stormtroopers https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1597556939 | Shock https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598863180 | Naval https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1962051294 

Edited by Lasky
  • Dislike 3

58 minutes ago, Lasky said:

Why? Why would we not update the models? I mean yeah it may be un-needed because we have models but I feel like they look and bit old. 

I'm glad you asked!

• A majority of these models are direct downgrades to their versions on the server. 
  • These models are less customizable than what we have on our server, so you're looking at about 2 models per Battalion.
  • These models are mostly larger in file size
  • These models do not allow any sort of modification to the files, which JMT/SMT sometimes need to do.
  • The last one you provided doesn't even work.

-support

EDIT: I forgot to mention that these are pre-2020 addons, so their size is gonna be a LOT larger than what it says.

Edited by BadAim
  • Thanks 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

If battalions wanted new models they would be requesting new models, Also all of these models look like a downgrade...

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

10 minutes ago, BadAim said:

I'm glad you asked!

• A majority of these models are direct downgrades to their versions on the server. 
  • These models are less customizable than what we have on our server, so you're looking at about 2 models per Battalion.
  • These models are mostly larger in file size.
  • These models do not allow any sort of modification to the files, which JMT/SMT sometimes need to do.

-support

Haha really bro?

• These models aren´t downgrades to the models we have right now. You can clearly see it from just screenshots. 
  • It has been shows and I´ve seen it myself that they are customizable you just aren´t familiar with them since I guess you are used to old models. They are been customizable, the yare on several other SWRP servers. Just apaprently you just haven´t seen any. 
  • The reason they are "larger" is because they have more detail and more textures on them compared to the current ones. 
  • You didn´t state why and what kind of modifications these models need.
6 minutes ago, WiN said:

-Support

If battalions wanted new models they would be requesting new models, Also all of these models look like a downgrade...

How are thesse models downgraded? Please explain why.

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 2

• Manager
26 minutes ago, BadAim said:

I'm glad you asked!

• These models are mostly larger in file size.

-support

• Dislike 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

11 hours ago, BadAim said:

I'm glad you asked!

-support

EDIT: I forgot to mention that these are pre-2020 addons, so their size is gonna be a LOT larger than what it says.

Did you even speak to the command of each battalion before doing this?

Edited by RJ_

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

Yeah just speaking for naval here, Navy would NOT like these models, We are fine with the ones we have 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/3/2020 at 3:36 AM, WiN said:

-Support

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 10/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, BadAim said:

I'm glad you asked!

-support

How is the you provided for Naval, related to Naval at all. It is legit the models we use for Army High Command, The Shock models we have are already pretty good. 31st Models, make no sense as It will be impossible to differ a CMDR from a PVT, and a Officer from a PVT.  and the Stormtrooper ones are unneeded as we already have ST models that work and look nice.

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 10/2/2020 at 8:36 PM, WiN said:

-Support

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

On 10/3/2020 at 2:26 AM, BadAim said:

I'm glad you asked!

-support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png