MTF keycard - Denied

icee jay

What are you suggesting? -  MTF officers need level 4 and STF need level 5 

How would this change better the server? -  A group can open a cheek point  

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No just prop block anywhere people can not go 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  MTF 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Note- Between the level 4 and 5 keycard there's no difference other then 5 can open nuke room. Just prop block the nuke room 

Note-  MTF officers need level 4 this gives the enlisted reason to follow the officer when moving though a checkpoint. when it comes to PVP the time it take to open a CP can make or break the fight .

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

I was just told my suggestion about giving utility command the cross arms swep was for the CMDR of a branch too put in a branch update so I think this is the same situation (Off topic: a lot of keycard suggestions give O5 staff a level 5, give Maynard a level 4, make the INTERROGATION room a level 4, lower the keypad requirements for a medbay lockdown) but I would say just because we might get interrogation room becoming a level 4 you should get it but SF doesn’t need it

Edited by pixalgamer99

4 minutes ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

+support I miss my e11 button bro

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+support 

why was this even removed in the first place

i miss my e11 button too

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+/- Support
Level 5s were taken away from SF so they could not get into areas only site admins are allowed in, Like nuke rooms or using the O5 elevator, Im up for giving Officers level 4s for CPs but not up for SF getting level 5 again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

+/- Support
Level 5s were taken away from SF so they could not get into areas only site admins are allowed in, Like nuke rooms or using the O5 elevator, Im up for giving Officers level 4s for CPs but not up for SF getting level 5 again.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

I was just told my suggestion about giving utility command the cross arms swep was for the CMDR of a branch too put in a branch update so I think this is the same situation (Off topic: a lot of keycard suggestions give O5 staff a level 5, give Maynard a level 4, make the INTERROGATION room a level 4, lower the keypad requirements for a medbay lockdown) but I would say just because we might get interrogation room becoming a level 4 you should get it but SF doesn’t need it

we had lvl 4 and it was tooken away so we just want it back 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

Just now, icee jay said:

we had lvl 4 and it was tooken away so we just want it back 

Same with utility doesn’t change that fact that this looks like a job edit that would be for CMDR to make I mean personally I support it but I was told that my suggestion was for a branch head and your suggestion is basically the same 

5 hours ago, Mint said:

+support 

why was this even removed in the first place

i miss my e11 button too

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."