How to escape the facility

Eilish

Here is my way to leave as a dclass😄

step 1: wait for a mass riot and get a buddy

step 2: get heavy weapons with your buddy and fear rp a researcher or anyone with lev 3 clearence

step 3: strip his stuff and type /me binds researcher to me  that way he is in rp cuff >:3

step 4: legally /me use researcher card and tell the researcher to open door 

step 5: set up a distraction for mtf breach 682 or any keter scp to bully mtf a little bit 

step 6: use the cp at 076 cc it may take long to get there, but mtf do not go to that cp a lot

step 7: use gate B you have a less chance of being caught by mtf  if you use the elevator system in B (remember you have a researcher with you use that to your advantage )

step 8: give ci the researcher and his comms so ci can get an advantage and then after that your free.

Edited by Evil

Just wait for a CI raid, get too armory and buy some heavy weapons (if their is a Senior medic, Researcher, Senior maintenance on Fear RP them it will save you a lot of time and mabye even your life) now you can either go and fear rp a non combatant or you can try too crack the checkpoints always go for the fear rp first that is gonna save you so much time because they can just open the checkpoints, go too the most dangerous SCP on if your a donator or on a CC then breach him and hide them just go down the list mabye even get some freinds in the TS and breach several SCPs at one time

22 hours ago, Brice said:

Why would you want to escape when the guards treat us so well

EXACTLY

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just play SCP SL it gives you all the survival instincts you need.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

No, this is how you do it: 

Step 1: Secure the Keys!

Step 2: Ascend from Darkness!

Step 3: Reign Fire!

Step 4: Unleash the Horde!

Step 5: Skewer the Winged Beast!

Step 6: Wield a Fist of Iron!

Step 7: Raise Hell!

Step 8: Get brutally murdered by MTF at EZ.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Step 1: Change job to Administration
Step 2: noclip in console
Step 3: Float towards surface
You are out of the facility. 🙂 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic