SCU OFC Ben 1S27's 48 hour notice.

not ben

Alright going too keep it short and sweet. SCU is epic and really fun but I joined EMS and ARU and I think it would be unfair of me to stay in SCU and hold a spot in the roster if i cant put in the time. If you want to join SCU ill tell you to 100% do as its bassicly police on steroids, but I just dont have the time with school and stuff. To all SCU I hope this department grows and does good, I will work hard to put at least 1 hour in during these 48 hours, but thats when me and this wonderful department split paths. Best of luck to everyone in SCU I'll always remember my time in SCU. God darnit now this isnt short and im crying. RIP.

Sincerely, Ben "Monke" Rife

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

On 9/29/2020 at 11:03 PM, [GL] Protec said:

Scu isn’t a real department (hence the lack of a forum) so this is not even necessary

@[GL] Protec SCU is infact a sub department. That's why we have our own section in the departments discord and why me and the 2nd in command are in the high command discord. I would find out the truth next time before posting incorrect information. 

Thanks,

SCU Commander Smith

Edited by Director Smith

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

1 hour ago, Director Smith said:

@[GL] Protec SCU is infact a sub department. That's why we have our own section in the departments discord and why me and the 2nd in command are in the high command discord. I would find out the truth next time before posting incorrect information. 

Thanks,

SCU Commander Smith

Sorry didn’t mean to offend. I just feel like if you don’t have a sub forum then it’s kinda just an “honorary” dept... like just to make whoever bought the CC feel good. when SCU is under the “police” job section, not CC, and has their own forum then I’d say it’s officially a real dept

peace

Edited by [GL] Protec

4 hours ago, [GL] Protec said:

Sorry didn’t mean to offend. I just feel like if you don’t have a sub forum then it’s kinda just an “honorary” dept... like just to make whoever bought the CC feel good. when SCU is under the “police” job section, not CC, and has their own forum then I’d say it’s officially a real dept

peace

Well we are a sub department whether you "say" we are or not. it's not up to you whether it is a department or not. But this isn’t where we are going to continue this discussion. If you wish to you may message me on discord. You can find my discord in the departments discord I'm one of the ones with "Department head" role

Thank you,

SCU Commander Smith 

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic