Bright Appeal

Mattie

Steam Name:  Mattie

Ingame Name: Mattie

SteamID: 76561198096218372

Job Blacklisted From: Dr Bright

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Breaching SCP's

Dispute: I was warned once for Breaching SCP's  by Zeus on the 13th and Accepted the Warn, Since then I have never intentionally breached SCP's. The only thing that I can think of occured on the 28/09/2020 when i got stuck in 049's CC. I opened the CC because the MTF had left the Containment room altogether and i was stuck Once i was out i immediatley tried to shut the door and asked 049 to stay inside because i thought something like this would happen. 049 did not stay inside. I tried my best to get 049 to return to his cell out of RP but he didnt and now I am Blacklisted. I did not intentionally and would not intentionally breach an SCP as Dr Bright after my first warn as I enjoy playing Dr Bright . 

May or May Not Be Real

+/- support

While I think that everyone should be given a second chance if you only have one warn, I think you  need more time to re-evaluate what you did as the warn is quite recent. (9/13)

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

What Dect ? 

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

+/- support

While I think that everyone should be given a second chance if you only have one warn, I think you  need more time to re-evaluate what you did as the warn is quite recent. (9/13)

Im not disputing that warn im disputing the validity that i broke MOTD by intentionally breaching 049 yesterday which i did not while it is true that i led to the situation which led to the breach of 049 I did not intentionally do it and i believe it should be treated like any other accidental SCP breache made by a research member.  Also that warn was at the beginning of my time here on SCP-RP and i was still learning the rules, Thats not an excuse im simply pointing out that since then ive had no additional warns on my record on  Bright or any other Job

Edited by Mattie

May or May Not Be Real

35 minutes ago, Hope said:

+/- support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, Hope said:

+/- support

Nevermind my old post

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

As Rookie said, there's a difference between  a warn appeal and a blacklst appeal.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I didnt get a second warning I only have the one. I was blacklisted on the 29/09/20 No one told me why until i contacted admin who said it was for breaching SCP but that was over 2 weeks ago and it was dealt with.

Edited by Mattie

May or May Not Be Real

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG