• No

In-Game Name:

BadAim.

Steam Name:

[GL]BadAimSam

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:81238702

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?:

Yes, I'm a Senior Moderator on CWLRP, and a previous Support I member and Super Admin on ImperialRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?:

I'm in TeamSpeak daily for multiple hours.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?:

I want to join the Support Team because for a few reasons. I'd say the first and most apparent reason is to assist the community.  I spend plenty of time in TeamSpeak, as I use it as my main Voice Chat software, and I have multiple friends who are in Support. Recently I've heard them talk more and more about issues with tickets popping up, and I'd like to rejoin the Support Team to assist the team with this influx. I also want to rejoin the Support team to branch back out into the community. I've kept relatively secluded within the group of people I hang out with on Teamspeak/GL as a whole, and I remember from my previous time in Support that you tend to meet a lot of new people when you're in Support trough tickets and assisting other Support with their tickets. I hope to go back to being more of a friendly face like I was while I was in JMT, and I think Support could do this while I also help Support.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?:

I'm a chill guy who is able to handle administrative/ticket-based situations with ease and efficiency. I think that the abilities I have could help out Support alot.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: "Hey, I'm BadAim, a member of support. What can I help you with?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

3 hours ago, Jack II said:

+ support he was a retired super admin and hes still a good guy

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

If he can be trusted with Super Admin, I do not see why he wouldn't be trust with Support. Great guy!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

23 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

If he can be trusted with Super Admin, I do not see why he wouldn't be trust with Support. Great guy!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ Support  but I made you think it was a - support 

BadAim is one of the nicest and competent people I have met before. 

Former JMT. Current SMOD.

He is very knowledgeable. 

+++++ 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic