Reporting a Staff

Brought55

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - Dect

Questions

Your In-game: Brought (Brights Seeing Dog)

Your SteamID: 76561198972363988

The admin's name in-game: Dect

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown 

What did the admin do: Dect infomed me (1424) and Duckkk (999) that we would have to leave SCP-173 CC otherwise it would be FailRP. He then said that all Safe Class SCPS have to follow all Foundation Orders while he was in character, as a warden. With his Moderator tag above his head I believed and left the CC, after checking MOTD and seeing he was incorrect, I was a but overly hostile in chat. He then admitted to purposely lying to mislead me in OOC.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): ((OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: Dec a moderator doesnt know rules lol
[DarkRP] Cookie changed their RPName to: MTF E11 PVT EatenCookie
[OOC] Moderator| SEC PWD Dect C00L: Nah you just got jebaited lmao
[DarkRP] Cool Doc has been made a Class D Brawler (Level 10)!
Player ThatSAOWeeb has joined the game
Enjoy the Server? Apply for staff! https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/506-staff-applications/
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: said that we as safe classes have to follow everything they say otherwise its fail Rp
[DarkRP] [GL] Doggo changed their RPName to: Doggo0
[DarkRP] Cool Doc has been made a Class D Brute (Level 50)!
[DarkRP] (OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: think hes the one thats failrp using his moderator class
[DarkRP] Raiden [GL] changed their RPName to: MTF E11 2LT Raiden 501Z F2
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: to lie
[DarkRP] MTF E11 PVT EatenCookie has been made a MTF E-11 Enlisted!
[DarkRP] Doggo0 has been made a Class D Brute (Level 50)!
[OOC] Moderator| SEC PWD Dect C00L: You're also not allowed in scp cc's
[DarkRP] Lead Researcher Bernard has been made a Hazardous Materials Researcher!
[DarkRP] Payday! You received $250!
[Cuffs] Br Dright has handcuffed The Doctor with Elastic Restraint
(Someone) teleported to Cool Doc
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: you still lied
[DarkRP] You got 100XP for playing on Gaminglight SCP-RP
XP & Salary Surges offer 2x XP and Salary from 12 AM to 12 PM EST!
We are now Recruiting Staff! Head to our Forums and use the Template to Apply!
Use the f1 menu to view the MOTD and your stats!
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: and threatend fail rp
[OOC] Moderator| SEC PWD Dect C00L: nah you just got baited
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: thats abuse of power
[OOC] Moderator| SEC PWD Dect C00L: ????
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: I wouldnt care if you werent a mod
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: but your a trial mod
(OOC) Security Officer Realistica: Seems toxic to me
(OOC) C4 Charcoal IV: and you're a user
[OOC] Moderator| Security JWD Sprink JW4D: He is not a trial mod btw
[DarkRP] sec OFC jeff has been made a Class D Personnel!
[OOC] Moderator| Security JWD Sprink JW4D: He is a mod
[OOC] Platinum| The Fruit: Welp
[OOC] Platinum| The Fruit: I'm off
[DarkRP] (OOC) altair: he means if you were a tmod i'd understand since ur new
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: thats even worse
(OOC) altair: meant
[DarkRP] Jörmungandr has been made a Sarkic Prophet (Platinum+)!
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: got past the trial period exploting his power
(OOC) Security Officer Realistica: Explotiing*
[OOC] Moderator| SEC PWD Dect C00L: You got baited and stop complaining in ooc. If you're really mad make a staff complaint
[OOC] Trial Moderator| MTF Nu7 1LT Evil AR20: please don't complain about something in ooc about staff
[DarkRP] You got 100XP for playing on Gaminglight SCP-RP
[DarkRP] Hello Gordon reached level 3!
(OOC) Security Officer Realistica: Exploiting*
[OOC] Moderator| SEC PWD Dect C00L: All I did was bait you lmao
(OOC) altair: THIS IS NO WAR
(OOC) Dr Brights Seeing Dog: Lie*

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Extra monitoring from other staff members. I have little evidence and can only attest too what happened after, I may also be in need of punishment as I may have been overly hostile in chat.

Any extra information: I have had previous negative encounters with Dect but none I have actual documentation of. I only summited this report because of his negative attitude afterwards, if he had apologized or have been nicer about it I would not have summitted this report. 

Edited by Brought55

I did say I baited you but I realize my bait was not a bait over all. I do need to watch now I communicate but I did not say that all safe class SCP's need to follow and comply with foundation personnel. I said that you and 999 had to follow and comply with foundation personnel. I don't understand why you're making a staff report in the first place when you did not receive a punishment but all was done to you was that you were cuffed by roll and moved out of the containment chamber. With you refusing to leave the CC is failrp as 1424 needs to follow and comply with foundation personnel but it is also failrp for you to be in the cc in the first place. I only see this as you wanting a punishment for yourself at this point. You also didn't leave the cc you were rolled against and put on a leash. This is my side of the story.
You also didn't include your steam id or my steam name

Edited by Dect

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

This is in the archive. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

-No screenshots probably just copied chat logs so it might be fake but he did admit to saying he baited you.

-None of this was done on the Staff job.

-Very sure all he did was tell you to leave his CC which you're not allowed to be there.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

-Support

-No screenshots probably just copied chat logs so it might be fake but he did admit to saying he baited you.

-Very sure all he did was tell you to leave his CC which you're not allowed to be there.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, WantedIdeas said:

-Support

2 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

-Support

1. Can't you just check chat logs from earlier today, to confirm the logs?

2. If he is lying about the rules while being a moderator (not on the job), it could indicate future behavior and actions.

3. He did not just tell me to leave the CC, he informed me that 999 and 1424 (my mistake) must always comply with foundation orders. Hence him admitting to "jbaiting" me. 

Not disputing the claim as it (obviously) is not up to me, just wanted to take the time to express my opinion. I care less about his actions versus his attitude about it. The action was pretty insignificant, Dect's attitude was not. Staff are supposed to be kind and helpful, not dismissive and rude.

Edited by Brought55

2 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Dect said:

I did say I baited you but I realize my bait was not a bait over all. I do need to watch now I communicate but I did not say that all safe class SCP's need to follow and comply with foundation personnel. I said that you and 999 had to follow and comply with foundation personnel. I don't understand why you're making a staff report in the first place when you did not receive a punishment but all was done to you was that you were cuffed by roll and moved out of the containment chamber. With you refusing to leave the CC is failrp as 1424 needs to follow and comply with foundation personnel but it is also failrp for you to be in the cc in the first place. I only see this as you wanting a punishment for yourself at this point. You also didn't leave the cc you were rolled against and put on a leash. This is my side of the story.
You also didn't include your steam id or my steam name

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

SCP 1424: SCP-1424 is a safe class SCP. SCP 1424 appears to be a canine of the Alaskan Malamute breed. SCP 1424 is generally very friendly and has some anomalous characteristics.  

• SCP 1424 is permitted to freely wander the HCZ, LCZ, and D-Block.
  • SCP 1424 is required to follow personnel when provided with a dog treat

SCP-999: A safe class SCP. SCP-999 is allowed to roam the facility and poses no harm to foundation staff. In fact, SCP-999 has been seen treating a patient's depression and appears to promote joy in people and entities around it. SCP-999 has the intelligence of a house cat and has a diet that consists of candy. Its favorite activity appears to be routine tickling of both humans and SCPS. 

• Allowed to roam the facility, with the exception of D-Block.
  • If given candy you must follow the person around.

The above SCPs must comply/follow personnel that follow their rules.

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Denied

No evidence

from the "evidence" (the copy paste) provided nothing in their shows he was on his staff job during this nor did he say that he was staff as a means to get you to listen, overall nothing was done in regards to staff so no reason to report him as staff.  

Lastly what Mr Rookie said ^^

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."