Ronald's Trial Mod Application - Denied

RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds

1. What is your in-game name:  (When on gov CC) NGMP 2LT Mike Sully / RonaldShotUpMcdonalds (When on Civ/Crim teams)

2. What is your Steam name? - RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds

3. What is your Steam ID? - STEAM_0:1:536440983

4. Have you had experience with other staffing? - No.

5. When did you start playing the community. - I first joined the server in Late 2019-Early 2020. Took a break for a while, then got back on to play. I love gaminglight, and especially the Police RP.

6. What date did you make your forums account? - September 9th 2020

7. Gold

8.  How many warns do you have on the server? (Show Proof!) - 27(it says 29 but 2 are on the SCP RP server)20200927001645_1.thumb.jpg.7426f5147355d12a2a462f8552adb464.jpgr) 

9. Have you donated? - Yes! A lot! I have bought a government CC. VIP - GOLD and some Perm weapons and add-ons. As well as money.

10. What rank are you applying for? - Trial Moderator

11.  Are you staff on another community? - No! I am not.

12. Have you read staff guidelines? - Yes, I have.

13. Time zone - EST. (Will sometimes switch to CST (I go to vacation in Wisconsin, but I would notify my time change to higher ups when I had to change time zones.)

14. Permission - N/A - Applying for Trial Mod

15. Why do you believe you deserve this rank? - The reason why I am applying to possibly become a Trial moderator is because I wanna make a difference in the gaming light community. A Good one. I do not DESERVE this rank, But I will apply for it. I feel like DESERVE is not the correct word. The admins(You) Who will be reading this, will make that decision if I should become a Trial moderator or not. But what I mean about earlier about making a difference in the gaming light community is by spreading awareness to mental health/player diss and that we should take that a bit more seriously. I also would love to be active a lot and keep the servers safe/protected by accepting sits and making sure people are doing the correct thing and following the rules. I know I have a lot of warnings in the past, but I'd like to show that I truly wanna change by applying for this position. I hope that I could become staff and truly make a difference in the gaming light community. Thank you for reading my application.

16. How would you handle somebody that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? - I'd respectfully and calmly ask them to please stop and let the other person talk if they were interrupting me or the other person in the sit. If they continued to curse and intimidate me and the other person in the sit. I would have to gag them, I would ungag them when I asked them if they are finished with their cursing and would like a second chance to speak. If this continued/got worse I would possibly call a Higher up.

Thank you for reading my application!

Hope you have a fantastic day.

serverbrowser_hist.vdf

• Dislike 7

-Support

You're joking right? 

- 29 warns (You are literally on the edge of a month ban, that's not good 😐 )

- Minge.

- Haven't seen you act mature once.

- There's no poll.

- You have a bunch of warns for player diss, so how do we know you're gonna be respectful?

- You don't seem to understand the rules very well and have repeat offenses for simple rules.

- No prior experience with staffing.

Edited by Drippy
  • Like 3

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Just now, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

- You have a bunch of warns for player diss, so how do we know you're gonna be respectful?

- You don't seem to understand the rules very well and have repeat offenses for simple rules.

• Like 1

|OG SGT|PD SGT|SCU LCPL|

1 minute ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

3 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

4000_screenshots_20200927074834_1.thumb.jpg.34973853fb52d4d9fe982f0d9e12a053.jpg

he advertized...

I did not ADVERT, It was a simple thank you for him with some questions about it. Also, He has been warned for spamming and player dissing me. Talk to will if you disagree because he warned the kid for failrp/player diss.

4 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

4000_screenshots_20200927074834_1.thumb.jpg.34973853fb52d4d9fe982f0d9e12a053.jpg

he advertized...

Also, Stop spamming the same Negative support thing. All you need is one. not 3.

Just now, RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds said:

I did not ADVERT, It was a simple thank you for him with some questions about it. Also, He has been warned for spamming and player dissing me. Talk to will if you disagree because he warned the kid for failrp/player diss.

Plz dont reply to your own staff app

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

Then don't make up false stuff, and include things that are 1 sided bud. Im not gonna allow someone to give incorrect information about something important like this.

I'm sorry man I'm not going to argue but plz don't reply cause its almost a instant deny

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

Then don't make up false stuff, and include things that are 1 sided bud. Im not gonna allow someone to give incorrect information about something important like this.

Really negative attitude I'm sorry but I cant see you on the staff team.

|OG SGT|PD SGT|SCU LCPL|

12 minutes ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

You have told players to kill them selves. I am sorry but you have to be joking. Your name is Ronald Shot Up a Mcdonalds.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

17 minutes ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

Honestly don't think you would be a great staff with multiple warns and warns from another server from gaminglight (still counts) I honestly don't think you are ready.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

11 minutes ago, RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds said:

Also, Stop spamming the same Negative support thing. All you need is one. not 3.

He replied to his own post and pm someone it.

-Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

———Message from Forums Diplomat———

Please leave your responses to only + or -Supports and please refrain from arguing on the application. 

If you have anything personal to say, please take it to PMs.

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

33 minutes ago, Jager said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- 29 warns (You are literally on the edge of a month ban, that's not good  )

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

Sorry dude but i have to agree with everyone on this

5 hours ago, RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds said:

In the rules for applications it also says 

Do not ask in game or on the website for anyone to look at your staff application. This will be an automatic denial of the application.

Do not ask in game or on the website for anyone to look at your staff application.  This is just a really important one so I put it twice. This is the most common way of being denied!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

7 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

Ive even had to talk you you sometimes and even warn you . Overall you are not ready for staff itll take a while to get you to the point to be ready for staff

9 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 9/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

not capping i Honestly thought this was a joke app. I really cant believe you actually made this

YOU NOT ONLY HAVE 7 BAN/WARN REQUESTS OUT ON YOU RIGHT NOW, 

YOUVE BEEN WARNED 5 TIMES SINCE POSTING THIS!  NO! YOU ARE GONNA PLAYER DISS IN A SIT! HELL NO! NO! I AM A HUGE MINGE AND I HAVE AN EXPONENTIALLY  HIGHER CHANCE OF BECOMING STAFF THAN YOU DO, and i have ABSOLUTELY NO interest in becoming staff! 

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Head of Staff
10 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

You're joking right? 

- Minge.

- There's no poll.

Advertised app
Replied to own app and argued multiple times
Not fit for staff

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander