Report mann umc- Accepted

JamieeR

+SUPPORT

As Jimmy said, sitting down to avoid being arrested (or shot) is a form of FailRP (and Exploiting if you feel like going there) and to be honest, I would have just called a sit. Two wrongs don't make a right, and if it were me I would just say to use better judgement next time. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin
21 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

So I only took the sit and told this to go to the forums for the video. What I got from the story was mann was hitting Jamie with the fubar and then mann died came back out of spawn and was swinging the fubar at people again and Jamie tried to taze him and he proceeded to sit down. No matter the context of why he was being arrested sitting down while an officer is attempting to arrest you is failrp. 

+support

"No matter the context of why he was being arrested sitting down while an officer is attempting to arrest you is failrp."  +support 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 9/24/2020 at 7:40 PM, K1LLER said:

+/- Support

Alright well when this situation was going down, I was alt tabbed sitting on the dumpster but I was there before the whole thing happened. Pretty much Large Person (or mann) was fooling around and Government showed up. Which then he was killed by someone, then he respawned and walked out of spawn which I didn't see what happened, all I know is ARU was going after Jack Lancer for fooling around, they got Jack then started chasing Large Person (or mann) for no reason at all. That's all I really saw then I went AFK on the dumpster alt tabbed doing something else, I come back to see government surrounding me *No one had guns or Tazers out at that time* just a bunch of government with keys out, I walked away then I got a pm from ARU asking a question about that situation, which was "is it tazer rush, if I taze someone with a fubar out even if they hit me". I answered his question then went back going AFK. I think this whole situation was an misunderstanding on both parts as maybe ARU didn't know Large Person (or mann) died which is why he chased him out of spawn. In all honesty I feel like we should see the whole video / clip as this situation was way longer than 10 seconds and the beginning (the only part I saw) was around 1 minute, where Large person (or mann) didn't break any rules. Obviously in this video he was shown FailRPing / FearRP (as he sit down when he had a gun on him to avoid arrest). Which sure it's against the rules but I mean this seems to be edited, and is missing a lot of parts on the situation that has happened. Looking at Large Person's side, he did respawn which is now his previous life and I think ARU Didn't realize he died and respawned which is why the whole video should be shown and not a 10 second clip from a 5 / 10 minute situation, and at the time I believe Large Person was confused and wanted to talk about it, although it is FailRP and he shouldn't of done it but I still think it was a misunderstanding and the full clip should be released.

I don't clip above 5 minutes . I use geforce experience for clips and I don't really have a way to post clips above 5 mins so my clips are saved at 30 seconds.  I can't post any clips because I have nothing to post them with. the content of my post was to show him failrping sitting on a dumpster to avoid arrest that is it. If he wants to report anything else he can do but that wasn't part of the report.