Vindertech's O5 Staff Research App.

Vindertech

In Game Name: Vindertech

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217705960

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): O5 Researcher - From: CI Research and Development Research Administrator

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A.

How many Strikes do you have: Zero/0.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: It's one of my goals on SCPRP to be in the O5 Staff Team. I really wanna help support not only RnD and Maintenance, but as well as the O5 Staff Team. I'm very respectful to everyone around the community and take things seriously. I once back then used to be a big boi minge, but here I am now proving myself I'm not a minge, I can do what's right, and as well as showing what O5 Staff Team is all about. If I'm luck enough to join, I would be one of the greatest role models for O5 Staff. I did have experience being a Lead Researcher back in Research, that was a long time ago though but at least I knew what I could do before I even joined RnD. I also like helping others with problems that they have to face as well, even if it's IRL I would still try to cheer them up. I rarely go on LOAs so I'm pretty active in the branch's. Lastly I want to become O5 Staff so I can try my hardest, reach my goals/tasks and become one of the greatest O5 staff there is.

Why should we accept you: I'm in command in both of my life's, first being the CI Research and Development Research Administrator/Sub-Deputy Head of Field Expert, and secondly being the Assistant Maintenance Manager in Maintenance/Utility. I'm dedicated and hoping that I'll be accepted into this position and along with others who is either applying for O5 Research, Medical or RRH. I really try to put as much effort as I can into this app hoping that you'll give me this chance.

Thank you for reading my application, have a wonderful day/night.            -Vindertech/Cringertech

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

+Support

- Hardworking

- One of our hardest working Delta Command in R&D 

- Does a pretty good job hosting PTs and keeping people active

- Quite active, does a good job upholding his duties!

Although he's young, I definitely trust he can hold this position! 

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

14 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

Good Luck!

++++++++++++

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

15 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

Good Luck!

When i first made vindertech SRIC, i knew he had a lot of potential due to his command experience in Utility, and he has just done a stellar job

• Thanks 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

16 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator