Evil's Ban Appeal

The Judge

On 9/22/2020 at 5:15 PM, Rektify said:

A few things about this ban:

First: This ban was ordered by SMT. Personally, I don't think he said the N word either but if they wanna reverse their call, it's up to them. I merely did the ban for them. 

Second: I find it quite strange that you never mentioned in your post that youwere trying to say "raining goods" rather than "raining men", which was your excuse when you came to us SMT members but nonetheless, eh.

I would +Support but the decision is up to SMT

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 9/22/2020 at 5:15 PM, Rektify said:

A few things about this ban:

First: This ban was ordered by SMT. Personally, I don't think he said the N word either but if they wanna reverse their call, it's up to them. I merely did the ban for them. 

Second: I find it quite strange that you never mentioned in your post that youwere trying to say "raining goods" rather than "raining men", which was your excuse when you came to us SMT members but nonetheless, eh.

I would +Support but the decision is up to SMT

Edited by Dect

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator