Adding the following to Sarkic and Base - Denied

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - I would like to see the following things added to the base and/or Sarkic themselves:
- Fence blocking off our slider doors, due to extensive amount of times CI has camped the base, and/or we've come under fire upon leaving.
- Keypad Crackers, and Pro Cracker for Platinum, we can't raid if we can't get in.
- Replacement weapons for the Gold Class, the G3s3 is basically an MP5, and the Glock 18 has massive recoil. 
- An armory for the base. 
- A possible NLR decrease, possible to 2 minutes, aside from the Prophet, Sarkic are slightly stronger Gensec basically. And due to us have no allies whatsoever, Sarkic will die a lot, especially on surface. Also, we can only have a max of 8 Sarkic, so we're much weaker and outnumbered.

How would this change better the server? - Gives us better protection and keeps CI or E11 from spawn camping our base, we can raid, our weapons don't suck, we can choose new weapons if we so choose to, and we don't wait as long when we die, since we die a lot.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Sarkic

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

- A possible NLR decrease, possible to 2 minutes, aside from the Prophet, Sarkic are slightly stronger Gensec basically. And due to us have no allies whatsoever, Sarkic will die a lot, especially on surface. Also, we can only have a max of 8 Sarkic, so we're much weaker and outnumbered.

Heavy -support for this, yeah I dont want every single sarkic just using explosives every time I dare step foot outside

3 minutes ago, Propane said:

Heavy -support for this, yeah I dont want every single sarkic just using explosives every time I dare step foot outside

All Sarkic have Frags, the Platinum one has an RPG and Frag, also I learned the NLR is already 2 minutes.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

CI don’t try to spawn camp you guys. It’s typically that we’re both in the town area, we use those buildings for RP purposes too. 

the reason why you guys die easily cause the model doesn’t have limb damage. I suggest adding that to the suggestion^ 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

16 hours ago, FancyPants said:

+Support for Armory, keypad cracker/Pro depending on ranks.

Maybe move the sarkic base away from the intersection ? Everytime they come out of the base they get blasted by CI/E11 en route to the facility.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

the glock has barely any recoil, do you know how to recoil control?

-support

Edited by Mint
Glock

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

2 hours ago, Mint said:

the clock has barely any recoil, do you know how to recoil control?

-support

The hip fire is ridiculous, also to -Support for only one reason doesn't make sense.

200.gif

• 3 weeks later...