1. 1. Should I re-join Event Team?

• Yes, Explain Why
    • No, Explain Why

In-Game Name: Killer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond / Admin 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 15 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Pretty Well 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 21 (I got jimmy's approval) [1 is from Imperial-RP rest are Police]

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the Event Team, once again since most of the event team got revamped and got a bunch of new members that'll be able to do stuff and people who can help with events as back then some events we had rarely anyone help out. I also want to join the Event Team again since I want to help out the community as much as I can and make sure everyone has fun on the server (which most people have fun during events so). Another reason why I want to join the Event Team is because I can build pretty well although I’m not the best, but I can still build and help out with the events that need building. I’m also pretty active on the server and usually on most of the time but it really depends if I have to do something or if I’m sleeping. Those are some reasons why I want to re-join the Event Team, Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): We could do like an Rocket League Event (although we've done the event already but it'll be more fun if we do it more often than every few months as it's pretty fun already). We could also do like an Air-soft Event where it would be 2 teams inside an warehouse with objects for cover and stuff kinda like real air-soft in real life but in game.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: 4:00 PM EST - 2:00 AM EST  (This may change in a month as school is starting which it'll be  from like (3 PM EST - 12 AM  EST) *Depending if school actually starts*

Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 PM EST - 2:00 AM EST (Possibly Later)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yep

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ support 

Event could use work (but we are here to work together) but overall deccent application 

Would be better if he used mic (lol JK)

GOOD LUCK

Edited by Echo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

15 hours ago, Echo said:

+ support 

Event could use work (but we are here to work together) but overall deccent application 

Would be better if he used mic (lol JK)

GOOD LUCK

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |