Frog's Support Team Application

Frog

Should I become a part of the Support Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a part of the Support Team?

• Yes, please explain why
    • No, please explain why

• Head of Staff

In-Game Name: Frog

Steam Name: [GL] Frog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120670592

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?
Yes, I am a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP. 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
Multiple Hours each day.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? 
I want to become a member of the Support Team for several reasons, one of the main reasons is because I want to help the new members of this community. When I first joined Gaminglight and got my tags, the support member who gave them to me was very helpful and even asked which of the GL servers I was joining, and they helped explain some of the basic rules on that server so that I could start off right. That experience really showed me how great this community is, and it was one of the things that made me want to stick around. That is something that I want to do. I want to help new members of the community, and I want to show them why Gaminglight is a server you should stay on. And now that I am staff and I have the ability to apply for support, I want to try to help out the newer players. I am a pretty friendly and helpful person, and I have experience using and teaching others to use Teamspeak. I enjoy helping people in Admin Sits on PoliceRP, so I think I will also enjoy helping people in Support Cases. Overall, I just want to give back to this community that has brought me so much enjoyment, and that is why I want to join the Support Team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? 
I believe I can positively affect the Support Team because I am a kind and understanding person, and I like to help people. I also am active in the Teamspeak for 3-6 hours per day, usually more. Meaning whenever I am on there won't be a support case that goes unanswered. Too often in the middle of the night I see two or three people in the waiting for tags channel, needing their Member tags to be able to play and be in the teamspeak. I would love to be able to help them so they don't have to wait in
there for hours.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Hello! My name is Frog with the server's Support Team. How can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
Yes, and yes.

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
Overall I believe frog would be a great fit for support as since every knowing him he has always been helpful and kind to everyone and knows what to do and hes always on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

16 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
Overall I believe frog would be a great fit for support as since every knowing him he has always been helpful and kind to everyone and knows what to do and hes always on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 8/21/2020 at 9:12 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

RIBBIT

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 8/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 | Retired blacklisted
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

❤️

On 8/21/2020 at 6:12 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 8/21/2020 at 8:29 AM, K1LLER said:

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+ Support 
- Helpful

- Kind 
- Active on TS 
So Good Luck Frog 

frog is very patient so i think he would be really good support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png