Jack I's O5 Researcher Application

Should I be accepted into O5 Research?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into O5 Research?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Jack I

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103866206

Job applying for: Research

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

The influence OR's have, and the incredible tests they produce using that influence is one of the things I've admired since it was introduced. As an active member of the Foundation and CI Research command teams, I spend almost all my time working on improving research, and finding new and creative ways to inspire more research.  Even now, I am working on more and more complex methods of research, some of my current projects being gathering reliable survivability statistics of every SCP on-site (ex: with/without instructions on termination avoidance, average length of time until death, changes in survivability rates with introduction of greater numbers of people, etc.), and finding the most reliable weapon for SCP mitigation (current leader is fubar since it is 100% movement speed + 50dmg/hit). Being a part of the O5 staff team, I would have an increased capacity for testing. I would be able to create much grander tests, much more unique tests, and most importantly innovative tests, which my colleagues and juniors may use to revitalize their interest in testing.

Why should we accept you: 

Simply put, I enjoy research. I am on daily, for hours at a time, doing and encouraging research. The roleplay of research is one of the things I value most about this server, and I love creating extensive test logs over the research I've done in and out of game, such as This (Example 2, Example 3). The amount of activity and dedication I put into research alone is substantial, but I believe I can put in more as an O5 Researcher. I believe that O5 Researchers are all great leaders, and each one has their own style of testing. I'd hope that by gaining another leadership position in research, I could further benefit the overall engagement of research, and increasing the actual need for other O5 staff members. I believe that I have built up a rather large reputation on the server due to my constant activity, and I hope people see me as a reliable and trustworthy person. I know that by becoming an O5 Researcher, I'll be able to add more to the server's hardcore RP, soft RP, and even passive RP, and overall just wish to make the server more enjoyable to play on for everyone.

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

On 7/16/2020 at 9:49 PM, Squash said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Is professional

A good pick right here!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...