Buffing diamond d-class to balance the diamond tier - Denied

Bill, just Bill

What are you suggesting? - Buffing the Diamond Class,  at its current point at the moment its kind of a waste of money, considering it only comes with 3 classes. One of the classes being pretty bad in terms of the money I paid for it. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How would this change better the server? - I think it could help the economy of the server possibly, but at its current state it's pretty much useless to what it gives. Not even 1 SCP class for it
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Economy, and players who bought Diamond. Also to help balance out the high money pricing tiers a bit
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Removing the knife, and adding a Sterling

- The Sterling doesn't look too overpowered, and if you can remove the pistol if needed

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1379980616&searchtext=TFa - Sterling
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If y'all wanted to make a Platinum  class, I would say give it something like this - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1379980616&searchtext=TFa - SKS 

Edited by Bill, just Bill

I don't really understand what changes you are suggesting here, could you perhaps clear that up?

Edited by Falxen
  • Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I'm just suggesting to buff Diamond class and give it a better weapon then just the pistol considering there is only 2 classes for it, I linked a weapon for it

75 dollars is alot of money and you get 3 classes and one of them being pretty bad, It's not that worth it for the money
hence I'm saying buff d-class cause I'm thinking bronze more deserves a pistol atm

Edited by Bill, just Bill

3 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

-Support

The Colt is a decent all around weapon. I'm all for buffing D-Class; just not this way

The colt isn't really that good tbh. From what I remember the colt actually needed a buff because it only did 19dmg per shot so they buffed it to 24dmg per shot. The sterling looks to OP this weapon looks more appropriate: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821713377&searchtext=Pistol

Edited by TWIX
Yes

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

22 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

Everyone who's donated that I've talked to says Diamond is the best rank to get out of all of them.

^^^^^^
Also giving a D Class a Sterling is probably not a good idea.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

you want to give a D-Class a fully automatic sub-machine gun? don't get me wrong, It's not a great weapon but still, even CC's can only get like a CZ, also the one TWIX suggested, 60 rounds at 1200 rpm with 20 damage??? on a Dclass??? to me this seems completely ridiculous, Dclass already get stupid amounts of weaponry considering they're death row inmates in a secret underground facility with billions of dollars worth of funding. huge -Support from me this seems WAY too far.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+Support on a buff to the Colt; -Support on the Sterling. The D-Class Supplier can now drop a semi-auto Glock and an HK, and the HK has better stats than the Colt, which is on the Pro D-Class. Keep in mind, this is a Diamond level job, the gun should not be OP but should be way better than whatever the Supplier can drop.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 2 weeks later...