Sign in to follow this  
Pooders

I got a Question

I'm very curious because a couple people have said this should i come back? I love Gaminglight and everyone in it but i dont have all the time in the world but i may be able to come back with semi-activity so should i come back yes or no?

Also because idk how many people like me and do not like me give. Also i will be showing for the big promo ceremony because thats my birthday XD 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Well happy early B-Day!

But honestly m8 its all up to you. I know for a fact you will be welcomed back. Ill like to see you back but its your decision.

Ex - CWRP Admin Blizzard | Ex - Clone General Blizzard | Imperial 501st VCMDR | Imperial RP Moderator |

"A hero is not the one who never falls. He is the one that who gets up, again and again, never losing sights of his dreams." - Rock Lee

no come back to policerp minge

TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Colonel | Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Command Chief | EMS Lieutenant | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Happy early birthday and it would be awesome if you did

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Shock Commander

14 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

Well happy early B-Day!

But honestly m8 its all up to you. I know for a fact you will be welcomed back. Ill like to see you back but its your decision.

enuz | Former Head of Janitorial | Former CI LT-CMDR | lvl 60 life wizard | Poptropica enthusiast 

2 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

[Ex. GENSEC DHOS] [Ex. E11 SGT] [Ex. 101st Airborne CPT] [Current CI 2LT]

[Mega Big Body]