PvpSavage's Warn Appeal- Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

Your In-game: PvpSavage

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:183017865

The admin's name in-game:

Solomon

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Can't remember but his steamid is  STEAM_0:0:183878125.

What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://gyazo.com/cdea8e9acde2c21f7410d74075d9cb0f

Why do you think this warn was false:

I think it was false, since I highly believe I was wanted at the time, which is a valid RP reason to shoot government officials. In addition, he still claimed I RDMed saying I wasn't  wanted etc etc. So. I believe this warning was false. My wanted was for having a warrant for shooting at government

Any extra information:

Nao was there. He made the report against me.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+/- Support

First, I need to hear @Solomonnew's side. Secondly, I need to know what you were wanted for.

Priority Rules state you can only shoot Government for the following reasons: 

Having a warrant for shooting at government

Your vehicle being wanted in a prior pursuit

Your life is threatened by an officer

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 minute ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

First, I need to hear @Solomonnew's side. Secondly, I need to know what you were wanted for.

Priority Rules state you can only shoot Government for the following reasons: 

Having a warrant for shooting at government

Your vehicle being wanted in a prior pursuit

Your life is threatened by an officer

I agree with ender and we do need to hear from solo

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

25 minutes ago, Solomonnew said:

You didn't tell me that you were wanted when i asked you, or i wouldn't have warned you.

+Support I guess

You shouldve just told me when i asked you.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

He was wanted so he can shoot at government officials.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Changing to + Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

HUGE -SUPPORT

You weren't wanted, I pulled you over for illegal U-Turn, you told me "I have got some good news for you. You know what!" you then proceed to pull out a gun and shoot me for no apparent RP reason. 

@Pvp_Savage6767 , it infuriates me that you have just blatantly lied to everyone's faces and I hope you receive the proper consequences. 
Video link attached. 

I am confused as to why Solomon +Supported this as I showed him the exact same video.

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

- Support

Lied on the appeal, warn was valid. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I didn’t think I was lying. I just thought that I was wanted.

I had many crimes happening that I did around that time which caused me to believe that I was still wanted. In addition, when you do many crimes and wanted symbols last for a while, sometimes you can just believe that you still have the wanted symbol if you get where I am completely coming from. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Regardless of whether it was an accident or you forgot you weren't wanted it was still RDM, changing to a -Support

15 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

I didn’t think I was lying. I just thought that I was wanted.

I had many crimes happening that I did around that time which caused me to believe that I was still wanted. In addition, when you do many crimes and wanted symbols last for a while, sometimes you can just believe that you still have the wanted symbol if you get where I am completely coming from.