Freeze CI application

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

In-game Name: Freeze 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158167029

DiscordID: Potatoking1008#3248

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?  I am frankly quite a new player to SCPRP as in a whole, I have been playing for a week now and know my fair share about the lore. I keep learning every day.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Over the course of my time here I have seen CI being one of the more interesting "departments" to be in and find it how they operate and act in both professional and still have fun with one another a good thing. But why? For one, I can be active as hell during the Europian hours where there is not to much people on I can still represent CI and show us off. Next to that I have alot of experience when it comes to the whole routines of being in a department. From following orders to commanding I can do it all and with that I think I am a good choice.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? So besides that I am still learning I do not think it sets me apart. What does set me apart is that I have both the skills and the mindset to be what people ask from me. I can have a good joke but be 100% serious at the same time. Im a chilled back player in terms of going along with what people say and think and I feel its important to have a variety of personalities in a group. I know what I am doing and devoted to learn and play.

How active can you be? I play both in GMT and EST time zones. I am the Commander of a department on PoliceRP but I can easily play on both servers as PoliceRP is more EST based.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+support

I believe this specific individual is trustworthy and serious when it comes to a job, as he has proven himself as a JMT in the past. I have noticed that Freeze has also been quite intrigued by this branch. Hence, I would give Freeze a chance to be in CI. Besides, I believe that Freeze is a fast learner and are able to follow instructions from higher ups when necessary.

osu! achiever? I don't know

—ACCEPTED—

Freeze, I’m glad to accept you into CI. You’re a great guy and I saw how good of a leader you are on policeRP (swat gang but not as good as DS). Anyways welcome to CI please join the discord and request an FTO