Ryan's ban appeal

ryan2543 NotFound.Tech

Steam Name: (GL) Ryan2543

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186975136

Ingame Name: Ryan

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Rektify

Reason for Ban: LTAP, Prop minge

Dispute: i was getting yelled at by my parents cause i dont have a room to myself and the elevater was broken cause no one fixes it so i was going to

Edited by ryan2543 NotFound.Tech

2 hours ago, October said:

Sorry? This is an incomplete appeal. If you LTAP it carries a punishment of 3 day ban. 

-support because I can’t decipher your appeal and I don’t see any reason to believe it’s false. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

He went to fix the elevator, Reasonable. "

Dispute: i was getting yelled at by my parents cause i dont have a room to myself and the elevater was broken cause no one fixes it so i was going to"

Fixing elevator good reason + support

- SUPPORT

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-Support

Just wait the 3 days

There isn't any proof from your side

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

6 hours ago, October said:

Sorry? This is an incomplete appeal. If you LTAP it carries a punishment of 3 day ban. 

-support because I can’t decipher your appeal and I don’t see any reason to believe it’s false. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

I'm just gonna say this:

The elevator was in upper D-Block, broken and wouldn't budge. I was trying to reset it and I saw a D-Class spawning in a prop, had another D class sit on it and he was shooting people into upper D-Block with his physgun. He did not bother to call staff to say that the elevator was broken either. I brought him into a staff room, told him that what he did was not okay and that he should have called staff. He begins to speak but instantly disconnects after his model turned away. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia