Kilo-42 "Last Ditch Effort" - Accepted

Kratos™

Please excuse any grammatical errors, I'm on my phone bored at work.

What you want to see? - A last ditch effort by the Foundation between Defcon 1 and 2 to save the Facility and staff by making big sacrifices that would be done if the nuke were to go off either way.

Why should we add it? - The Foundation has invested what can only be imagined to be trillions of dollars via research and supplies into a facility so it would make sense, to me anyways, that the Foundation protect their investments no matter what. Seeing as the Detonation of a Thermonuclear bomb would pretty much erase the Facility from existence, the Foundation would try all options before detonating. That being said, the Detonation of the Warhead doesn't even guarantee the elimination of most Keter Class SCPs, like 106, 682, 096, etc.

So in response to this, I think it would make sense to add a callout by say Super Admin+, or atleast higher level Administrative Classes, Directors and Etc. To call out "Kilo-42" in a last ditch effort to prevent a Defcon 1. Kilo-42 would call upon disregarding the preset recontainment efforts of SCPs and allow MTF to just terminate killable SCPs. It's a great sacrifice to lose such fine specimens, but if a Nuke goes off they're dead anyways. And in the end, the important aspect is protecting the Site that contains invulnerable SCPs because again, if the nuke goes off, there's no gurantee that those SCPs would even be affected.

I would like to reiterate that this could only be called by higher ranking people with the power to call a Defcon 1 and should only be called when a Defcon 1 is going to be called anyways. 

What are the advantages of having this? - This will make it a little Easier for MTF to take control of the facility during a very hectic moment between D-Class, CI, SCPs and the general Foundation Staff.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation

Links to any content -  N/A

Additional Info: Sorry if it's not too fleshed out, I'm on ny phone and at work, but please feel free to ask any questions and tag me so I can try to give you my best answer.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+/- Support, i kinda get how this would work in some cases, but from a OOC perspective, whats the point of this over just nuking?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

36 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, i kinda get how this would work in some cases, but from a OOC perspective, whats the point of this over just nuking?

To me I would say it provides another option besides nuking and just cutting everything abruptly. It also allows for extended chaos which in personal preference, I find to be a bit more fun and would give the MTF that feel of like being the lone survivor vs a full enemy team and winning against that. Pretty much just another option besides Nuking

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+Support, I know the nuke goes off if 682 hits surface but I'd like to see at least an attempted recapturing of 682 before nuking. Same goes for all SCPs.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Illager, Director of Memes said:

+Support

Gives me an excuse to micro SCPs into the next fucking dimension

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

14 hours ago, Fool said:

Bro the Destiny weapons (The new micro's) exist for a reason 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker