E11 base sign - Accepted

Jack II

What you want to see? - E11s base have a sign that says its their spawn like every other spawn on the server

Why should we add it? - People can be mistaken and go in there

What are the advantages of having this? - Just makes the server better i guess

Who is it mainly for? -

Links to any content 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+Support, i mean, really no reason not to do it, is there?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

59 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support, i mean, really no reason not to do it, is there?

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-/+Support

I mean yea, reasons above, but also it should be common sense. The map may look different but landmarks are the same, and there's only like 6 Major Landmarks, 4 of which aren't even bases. We got DAB Mountain, E11 Base, CI's BatCave, Town, Dock, and Temple. The other two are the cabins but those aren't actually used for anything except a joke. E11 base is directly to the right of Gate A. CI Base is more or less still in the Town. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• Manager

For any further responses, due to player reports being made a E-11 Sign was made by Hoovy and myself. There is a sign now Perma-Proped. The Sign as been added. 
Thank you for the suggestion, I have been wanting to it to be added for a while now and we finally got around to adding it. - Epsilon-11 Major February. 

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

5 hours ago, Mr. February said:

Thank you for the suggestion, I have been wanting to it to be added for a while now and we finally got around to adding it. - Epsilon-11 Major February. 

No problem man

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Bruh why February type so big. He used size 200 font.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 5/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, Mr. February said:

For any further responses, due to player reports being made a E-11 Sign was made by Hoovy and myself. There is a sign now Perma-Proped. The Sign as been added. 

big cat running GIF