SCP-682 and SCP-012 Cross Test

Score: 98/100

Grade: Quality

Lore: 20/20

SCP-012 having no effect on SCP-682 looks well inline with lore.

Creativity: 19/20
The initial concept for the cross test is fairly basic. But a lot of additional detail was put into the preparation, such as the constructed crane used to lower SCP-012.

Presentation: 20/20
The presentation is outstanding! There are many things to appreciate about the presentation. Such as the crudely tapped on photos, the edited 682 doodle, and the well edited video! This is by far, one of the most well presented logs.

Writing: 39/40
This test log is well polished! There are very little holes that I can poke at, and a lot of time and effort was clearly spent. However I do have some minor nitpicks.

This entire log was written in first person, which is generally not how SCP logs are written. Remember, they are meant to be scientific reports. If possible, try to adapt your writing into third person. (You can still write in first person, you just have to make it clear that you are.)

The summary is one massive block of text, try to segment them into paragraphs, as it makes them much easier to read. (Though, I can understand if this was done for the sake of presentation).

But other than those minor issues, I really have nothing left to criticize. There are so many things that make this log great, and I encourage you to enter a submission for the Hall Of Fame.