Mint's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Mint

What is your in-game name?: Mint

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mint

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:108055459

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on other games i have been a really good staff member and gotten promoted alot

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About a month or 2 ago

What date did you make your forums account? Near the day i started, I dont know the exact date.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze/User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have no warns or any strikes on any branches so far i used to be SFC on gensec with no strikes then i resigned, i was a senior researcher with no strikes then i resigned

Have you donated? Yes i have

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope, only on other games

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i deserve the rank because i am a really great and cooperative person. I handle situations as best as i can and i want to help make this server a better place for everybody. I am a really good staff member on the other games i play. I am good with staff sits and handle them acoordingly and usually get a good result in the end.Proof12.PNG.adfc63058768a2a8d596ee899b03fa05.PNGProof12.PNG.adfc63058768a2a8d596ee899b03fa05.PNG

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Usually what i would do is try to handle it myself then if they keep cussing and lying i will bring another staff in to help me with the issue and hopefully sort thing out, when im staff on other games i usually dont ban them first i usually give them a second chance and i usually will them watch over them while invisible and make sure they arent doing those things after the sit. If they continue to go behind my back and do mass rdm after i let them off i will have another sit and ban them.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• Mint changed the title to Mint's Trial Moderator Application

-Support

You forgot to make a poll, you lack forum activity, Question 15 is under 150 words, and Question 16 is wrong.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

6 hours ago, Walter W said:

-SUPPORT

Under 150 words

Wrong Question 16 Answer

Not Enough Forums Posts

I don't feel like you are ready for staff yet 

You should not let people get away with MassRDM. If he killed 1 or max 2 people, then maybe, but not massRDM. You also can't ban. You need to call an admin+ to handle that.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

7 hours ago, Walter W said:

-SUPPORT

Under 150 words

Wrong Question 16 Answer

Not Enough Forums Posts

1 hour ago, Doggo0 said:

You should not let people get away with MassRDM. If he killed 1 or max 2 people, then maybe, but not massRDM. You also can't ban. You need to call an admin+ to handle that.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

7 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

You forgot to make a poll, you lack forum activity, Question 15 is under 150 words, and Question 16 is wrong.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

21 hours ago, Walter W said:

-SUPPORT

Under 150 words

Wrong Question 16 Answer

Not Enough Forums Posts

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."