Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: CPT Rich 1L29

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177363537

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?:  5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Commissioner Mathew, Assistant Chief Eternity 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe that my time has come to be promoted up to the next rank of Major. I have been through a fair share of events and situations during my time as a captain. One of which becoming a meme on a mingy youtubers video. To clarify, no I don’t laugh. On a serious note, I have learned a great deal while being a captain. I have interacted with a ton of new and old members of PD and had many pleasant interactions with citizens of Rockford. I partook in planning and idea making to help better PD. I still trained cadets and made sure that every officer that was working in Rockford was doing their job correctly. I supervised trainings, conducted them, trained many new sergeants so that they could adapt to their new role as an entry level supervisor, gave new officers ride alongs, took and corrected complaints from citizens and other members of law enforcement, and much more. I maintained a professional and mature demeanor during my entire time as a member of pd and command. I tried to make sure I did not have any negative interactions with any member of this community. I hope to continue improving and working towards not only making sure pd stays great, but also giving ideas and assisting with my best ability in improving pd. I will continue to show maturity and respect while representing PD and low command. I will continue to train new supervisors, retrain current supervisors if needed, ensure training is done properly, enforce the law, enforce the rules of pd, and train cadets. I will also continue to dedicate my time and effort to be the best member of PD that I could possibly be and hope to continue to show why PD is such a great department to be a part of. Therefore, I hope to progress my future in PD and become the next rank of major. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

PD Major, EMS Captain

+ Support

Active

Friendly 

Professional 

• Like 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

+Suppor

Active

Mature

Hard Working

Professional

Good luck!

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|