Remove kill command

Rocco_Rex

What do you want to see? - Players unable to kill themselves by typing kill in console

Why should we add it? - Minges use it quite often to try to get out of trouble. People may say it's inconvenient for resets, but there are plenty of players on the ISD who would love to reset you

What are the advantages of having this? -Make the life of minges harder. Also makes medical more needed

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - NA

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+/- Support

I get how this can kinda stop minges but either way they can just switch jobs...

Also I think it is worse to get someone to reset you than you just typing kill in console

• Like 1

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• Manager
2 hours ago, WiN said:

+/- Support

I get how this can kinda stop minges but either way they can just switch jobs...

Also I think it is worse to get someone to reset you than you just typing kill in console

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Imo, -Support

This seems good on paper but I feel like it'll backfire. Especially with the System we got now, If we removed that the tickets will increase for staff, and the way we have it now is that if staff takes a report and ends it, you'll be TPed to where you made the sit. This is just my opinion though 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 4/30/2020 at 3:10 AM, TAlila said:

Imo, -Support

This seems good on paper but I feel like it'll backfire. Especially with the System we got now, If we removed that the tickets will increase for staff, and the way we have it now is that if staff takes a report and ends it, you'll be TPed to where you made the sit. This is just my opinion though 

I dont know of its just me but anytime im after anyone that did kill in console i look at combat logs and go if them and see were they died to see if there the guy or not so haveing that command in console dose not make it harder for staff in my opinion 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• 2 weeks later...