Comrade -False Warn Report

wolphin

Your In-game: TwizKury

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

The admin's name in-game: Comrade

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: x2 RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.08958b24dc1faf132e958d526d5bfcad.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I don't recall rdm'ing, and I think at the time it was actually a accidental rdm(as in crossfire or what have you). if not please let me know and i'd be happy to get this figured out.

Any extra information:

• Dislike 2

might be a furry but might also not be

-Support

- No evidence

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 hours ago, TwizKirigaya said:

+

lack of evidence? he dosen't even have evidence either.

Staff don't need "evidence" to warn you, but you need evidence to get that removed.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support
this was over a month ago (when i didnt have any replay buffers) 
im sure i didn't do it, im just saying that i dont vividly remember the situation and the details
mate, i really don't care if you dont believe me. this isn't a case of majority over minority, this is factual. again, before any action takes place, lets wait for comrade to state the situation itself. this is my final say in this:

I do not throughly remember the situation, although I have a rough idea of what happened. it was MOST LIKELY a accidental crossfire, and if not then it was probably a misunderstanding. that's my stance.
now if you excuse me, i would like to go back to watching my hentai    christian rock music.

might be a furry but might also not be

6 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

+support
this was over a month ago (when i didnt have any replay buffers) 
im sure i didn't do it, im just saying that i dont vividly remember the situation and the details
mate, i really don't care if you dont believe me. this isn't a case of majority over minority, this is factual. again, before any action takes place, lets wait for comrade to state the situation itself. this is my final say in this:

I do not throughly remember the situation, although I have a rough idea of what happened. it was MOST LIKELY a accidental crossfire, and if not then it was probably a misunderstanding. that's my stance.
now if you excuse me, i would like to go back to watching my hentai    christian rock music.

Just gonna say, you arent suppose to be +/-supporting yoru own appeal. 

But, -support

14 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

-Support 

No actual evidence.
Not actually sure himself that he didn't RDM.
No real basis for anyone to believe him (In my opinion).

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Honestly i dont remember this, but I mean -support for no evidence?

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Denied

Lack of Evidence on reported players side for why the warn was false.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"