Thompsons Staff Application

Blitz

Should we give Thompson a chance to become staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we give Thompson a chance to become staff?

• + Support
    • - Support

Thanks to all of you who believed in me and helped me.

What is your in-game name?:  Purge Overseer Thompson

What is your steam name?: Kreig

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:192294830

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been Senior Mod here on PRP and Milrp. I was Game Master on CWRP and was Mod on SCP.  I was an admin on a server that was removed. Mod on Smokes RP and i was a Mod on Icefuse.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   About 2 months before Valkyri3 was blacklisted from this community (I think 3 Years)

What date did you make your forums account?  May 3rd 2019 (My Original account was made on October 20 2017 Email was lost for that Account)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Darth,

How many warns do you have on the server? 15 warns, I do not have a picture as im on my Chromebook. I understand 15 is alot but that is the past me. Please do not instantly - Support because of my warns i have changed and am still trying to change.

Have you donated?  Yes Sir or Ma'am around 250-300$ on my acc. (105 from me rest from friends)

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes Sir or Ma'am

You will be tested on it:  Understood.

Timezone: Central Time Zone, I live in Kansas

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)  

I believe I deserve this rank because even though I was a minge at one point I got through it, I changed. I finally did. I got past everything with a positive attitude and helped others while I was at it. I am now an Overseer. I am a very positive person. Although I am not too lenient, I still am disciplinary. I currently like to consider myself a fair person. I know a lot of people but i am not biased. I have had to Strike/Remove people I really liked. As a staff member I cannot be biased and if I am I could get removed, striked or demoted, and I'd rather that not happen. As i have been playing this community for a long time i can see things from others POV's. I can understand if you don't notice something, For instance if you don't see the sign when you walk into a room and you get mad not knowing what it is. I can elaborate and tell them what it is and not instantly get mad for a "False Sit". As an old member of Gaminglight i have gotten way better at roleplay, Even though i sound like a 9 year old boy i do my best to roleplay. If something big is happening on staff and I can help I WILL hop on. I won't just stay Roleplaying. As a staff member I would put 40% of my time into Overseer / RP and 60% into Staffing as some people are not always on. I have a friendly personality and I like to think I get along with alot of people. When i first met Luci we did not get along but now we are good friends. I don't think there are many people who hate / Dislike me. If i became staff i would be able to get on a lot of times to help out. I know a lot of staff get on for events but sometimes do not sits. I would be able to get on during those times and get on and do sits as the other staff are making the server fun for everybody! I have been in many command positions and I think I know how to act better. I have known many managers and they have helped me become what I am today, such as Igneous, Fame, Invaliff, Hotshot, ETC. Without their guidance I would not be here today, Applying for staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would take them to the top of the ship to speak with them (I would prefer by the engines so i don't bother SF) I would then ask why they are killing people with an invalid reason. I would try to calm them down but they would need a second so I would mute/gag them for 2 minutes to calm and talk to them during that time, assuming they are not calmed i would get somebody to Minge / Jail them for 10,000 until a Staff member who can ban gets on. If they continued to cause problems in either PM's-OOC-Staff Chat-Comms I would then Warn them or Gag them.

For former people I know or have known. I will do my fucking best this time. I love all of you. I won't disappoint you again.

Thank you for reading my Staff Application. Have a great day, Contact me on discord at Frozty#5501 if you have any questions or concerns.

Edited by Blitz
Name Edit ;)

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Note: All my warns are from different servers, Not Imperial RP

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 4/23/2020 at 11:48 PM, Blitz said:

For former people I know or have known. I will do my fucking best this time. I love all of you. I won't disappoint you again.

What is this about? Were you at any point removed from staff? If so, for what reason(s) how long ago

• Like 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

After speaking via PMs, I have decided to +support

Plenty of experience

Been here a long time

Active and dedicated

Last question isnt quite right but we can update him

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 4/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, ThatCameronDude said:

+ Support
- Nice

- Active
- Mature

His warns are not on ImperialRP. They're all for SCP.

• Like 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~