Evil - False Warn

wolphin

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Questions

Your In-game: TwizKury

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game: Evil

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [Gl] Evil

What warning did you receive: Warning for accidentally teleporting into d-block

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Warn is on my account, and this :image.thumb.png.86224c84bda09277374b5d2314ea6597.png

Why do you think this warn was false: It wasn't necessarily false, but I did it BY ACCIDENT. He still dosen't understand that this was an ACCIDENT, and that I double clicked into d-block. I've emphasized this and yet he fails to realize this. Before you say, "oh but you were teleporting while you were moving", to that I say that I actually stopped moving for like half a second and THEN teleported, so no, that should have nothing to do with this.

Any extra information: I don't want him to be punished, just a quick talk on how to improve things.

image.png

image.png

might be a furry but might also not be

-Support, my man i do not understand how one accidentaly enters D-Block as an SCP.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

One does not simply accidentally enter D-Block as SCP-106. Also, when I was on at the time you were being a bit mingy so I believe this warn was necessary.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

4 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

-Support

well it's still a dick move. He's being petty about it because he has the option to.

how was I being mingy?

You have a history of minging on 106. As said above you can’t simply accidentally enter d-block. Also, don’t say warning you is a “dick move.” 

a history? IIRC I've only played like 5-8 times. and dude, i double clicked and was in d-block and immediately left after. idk what else to say. and to me it is. he could just given me a verbal warning instead of immediately of going trigger-happy on the warn button.

might be a furry but might also not be

4 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

a history? IIRC I've only played like 5-8 times. and dude, i double clicked and was in d-block and immediately left after. idk what else to say. and to me it is. he could just given me a verbal warning instead of immediately of going trigger-happy on the warn button.

To be fair, you’ve lied to Evil in the past and a history means it’s happened before, which both Evil and I have seen you do. When you’ve done things like this you typically don’t receive verbal warnings. 

1 hour ago, Gasss said:

-Support

Staff discretion whether or not the warn should have been issued. Maybe the circumstances were different than what you stated, without video evidence we can't know for sure what happened unless Evil can confirm you are being truthful. It was his choice to give the warning as a rule was broken.

1 hour ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

One does not simply accidentally enter D-Block as SCP-106. Also, when I was on at the time you were being a bit mingy so I believe this warn was necessary.

I have generally seen you Minge

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Denied

Based on the testimony provided I am upholding this warning. As SCP 106 it is impossible to accidentally no-clip into the area where GENSEC personnel are stationed. To accidentally go into that area you need to be in the D-Block Hallway, which is also a restricted area where 106 can not enter. SCP 106, 173, and 343 are moderated more strictly than other SCPs due to their SWEPs being more likely to be used to minge. Based on these factors, I am denying this appeal.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021