GLaDOS' 05 Researcher Application

GLaDOS

In Game Name: GLaDOS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89411271

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+) :Research

How many Strikes do you have: 1 - Missed the URS Meeting

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: To serve under the 05 Council is one of the greatest honors Foundation Personnel can achieve, to work under the Council for me would be just the same. It would put more purpose back into my role on the GamingLight SCP-RP server and It would make my personal experience better, however, I'm not in it for myself alone. The reason I would like this position is that I would be beneficial to the Foundation being in this position, helping everyone who works under it. 

Why should we accept you:  I see myself as a great candidate for the following reasons; I am a very experienced Researcher, plus I am in Command, I have good time on the server (3 weeks total, 504 hours) and I have been a Research Field Agent for quite some time, back when it was called ROAA. I am a reasonable person, long-fused person and I can treat any situation with maturity and respect. To put it simply, I believe I would be nothing but a valuable asset should I be given this position. 

Edited by GLaDOS
Created Emoji for Some Reason | Removed

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+support

+active

+command member

+kind and nice person

I am currently a researcher. Despite being lower than him GlaDOS has shown great respect towards me and everyone else below him while keeping order. He is a great fit for the job. Good luck GlaDOS!

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

4 hours ago, BadAim said:

+Support

+Application is simple and straight to the point

+Pretty active

+Nice guy

Good luck!

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

5 hours ago, BadAim said:

+Support

+Application is simple and straight to the point

+Pretty active

+Nice guy

Good luck!

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF