SCP 053 - Denied

Jack II

What you want to see? - SCP 053 Introduced into the game. 

Why should we add it? - It can be used as a new recontainment  method for 682 and it can have a lot of RP to it. SCP 053 is a little girl that kills everything that dares to harm her, basically I was thinking a way that she would usually be put into the game, if you shoot this SCP, you die. The little girl can command 682 around including by making less aggressive, and possibly ordering him back into containment. She isn't safe class so she is Euclid. Self breaching can her asking for toys every 15 minutes and after that she her doors will open. A way to re contain 053 is either by cuffing her or placing toys in her CC. She will most likely be used during 682 breaches. She should be able to order 682 back into containment when 682 is around 5000 hp. (for balancing) SCP 053 should be allowed to roam LCZ during a 682 breach supervised by a foundation personell such as MTF or Gensec. 053 can have the option if she wants to command 682 around or not, but she can be forced if given toys concluding with a roll. I really like this SCP and its not very popular sadly, but I think it would be very nice to have this scp around. BTW SCP 053 can only command 682 around if he is in yelling distance or she is talking into a PA.

What are the advantages of having this? - More lore, balancing, and new recontainment techniques, also more tests can be done.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1447051964&

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Wrong format. Also, no, 682 being commanded like a Police K9 would cause issues for 682 due to not being allowed free reign. Also, I doubt 682 would allow her to control him, he'd probably just eat her. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

Wrong format. Also, no, 682 being commanded like a Police K9 would cause issues for 682 due to not being allowed free reign. Also, I doubt 682 would allow her to control him, he'd probably just eat her. 

In the scp lore scp 682 is afraid of 053 and becomes less aggressive around 053

Rejected from the gaminglight community

18 hours ago, Gunther said:

682’s SWEP has bad hit reg and is fairly easy to RC with 2 or 3 mtf running around. 682 shouldn’t be restricted free reign as it’s already underpowered 

This would nerf 682 into the ground

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||