Police Database Suggestion - Denied

Cole B

Should I make a database?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make a database?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  I have played on the server for about 4 years now and have always though that having a police database would be awesome so I was thinking I could try and develop a Police database but i just want to know how the community feels about adding this before I work on it. For those who have played five are familiar with cad/MDT and that is what I was thinking of creating. 

Why should we add it? -  It can enhance the role play on the server 

What are the advantages of having this? - More role play 

Who is it mainly for? - Citizens and Police

Edited by Cole B

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

This.... has.... been..... suggested.... soo..... many..... times..... and..... been... denied..... each.... time.....

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor