FBI DCOS Derick RA6 - Ban Request- Denied

ExoTic Maddog

Your In-game: Trooper LT COL Maddog 1K14

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125339230

The player's name in-game: FBI DCOS Derick RA6

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:123730107

What did the player do: This player is using destroyed evidence to get me warn. As well this player has been harassing me for the past month. In the picture below it shows a video he made and delete by owner to act like I've done it today and not the day before. There is a time stamp of this to proof that he recorded it again and delete it right after to show no trace of evidence. In the third picture you will see it was a video of 15 seconds to 6 seconds. Showing and proof that is was recorded again. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):Derick.png

Derick.3.thumb.png.94149096ed1959e14c570dbc72471ab3.png
Derick.2.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe this player should be ban not only because he is targeting me but the fact that this person goes out there way to record the same video and delete it after to make it seem like I did it today is a sign of a person who has a character of framing other to look bad. He should be ban or blacklisted for framing someone who is High Command for a Dept. 

Any extra information: 

+ Support

Attempting to get another player warned by using a loophole and causing havoc on this victims reputation. 
Re Uploaded a video to make it seem like it happened today.
It happened "Yesterday", Rule was clarified and instated today.
Purposely trying to get this player warned "Targeting like behavior".

• Laughing 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

- Support 

For starters this is a FBI issue and High Command has taken action. Regarding this post there is no reason to ban Derick maybe for a JMT+ to talk to him and suggest you guys stay away from each other. Also please don't bring this drama to the forums call a staff member ingame as they would have said stay away from each other.

Edited by LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

2 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

For starters this is a FBI issue and High Command has taken action. Regarding this post there is no reason to ban Derick maybe for a JMT+ to talk to him and suggest you guys stay away from each other.

eexactly what lucky said.

cos i can for sure see this going vice versa with each other targeting each other like this post.

Edited by Phil GSC

That bald Aussie Guy

4 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

For starters this is a FBI issue and High Command has taken action. Regarding this post there is no reason to ban Derick maybe for a JMT+ to talk to him and suggest you guys stay away from each other.

Im am not targeting and like he said its been dealt with so it seems more like your targeting me. U have sent this to Jimmy and hes dealt with it so i dont know why you are bringing it onto the forum. Overall just because we get into a bunch of Sits together doesnt mean im harrasing you or am targeting you.

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

8 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

For starters this is a FBI issue and High Command has taken action. Regarding this post there is no reason to ban Derick maybe for a JMT+ to talk to him and suggest you guys stay away from each other. Also please don't bring this drama to the forums call a staff member ingame as they would have said stay away from each other.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor