Ender's False Warn Appeal- Denied

TheDerick

Your In-game: Derick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123730107

The admin's name in-game: Ender

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Just A Friendly Ender

What warning did you receive: Taser Rush

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Warn - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057753671

Why do you think this warn was false: Okay, so at the time of this all happening i was on FBI. Me and About 6 other FBI agents were in a Bear cat when we saw a man with a Gun out. We all went to were he was and right as we pulled up he put away the gun and we all pulled up with are guns out. So as we all have our guns out telling him stop moving your under fear rp. As we kept saying that over and over he decided to keep running and pull a nova out. After pulling out the gun he kept running. So eventually i got tired of him breaking fear rp. So i decided to taze him. After i tazed him he accidently got uncuffed. We all still had weapons on him but he still decided to keep running so he ran and pulled a nova out again and we tazed him again. After that happened I called a admin and got him warned for Fear RP. Later then after he was done with the sit he called a sit on me and i got warned for Fear Rp. 

Any extra information: Overall, all i was trying to was put him in cuffs so i could start a sit. Not to break the rule of taser rush.

Video Of Him Breaking Fear Rp - https://medal.tv/clips/22170816/d1337ggHQ9kd

Video of me " Taser Rushing" - https://medal.tv/clips/22171032/hNzyFzkI3HUS

Edited by CooloCool

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

- Support

2 Wrongs do not make a right.

I explained this in-game to you and you even needed me to explain taser rush too you.

" It isn't taser rush if he wasn't shooting".

Staff is here to accept reports, etc. You shouldn't be taking it into your own hands and you ended up breaking a rule and so did he.

Both of you were warned. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-SUPPORT

It doesn't matter WHAT the situation is, you NEVER taze someone who has a gun out. If he was breaking FearRP that badly, then you need to call staff. I have stated to people time and time again that taking matters into your own hands will likely get you punished, and in this case, that is exactly what happened. 

A Super Admin even explained to you was Taser Rush actually was, after I explained it myself. The warn is justified 100%. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

I explained this in-game to you and you even needed me to explain taser rush too you.

Staff is here to accept reports, etc. You shouldn't be taking it into your own hands and you ended up breaking a rule and so did he.

Both of you were warned. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

5 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

Both of you were warned

Couldn't agree more! 

-Support

• Head Admin

Denied

You tazed the person who had a gun. That is clearly Tazer-Rush. If the suspect is surrounded and under FearRp with a gun out, and doesn't comply, then call an admin.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I