Solomon's Event Team Application

Solomon

Should Solomon be Apart of the Event team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Solomon be Apart of the Event team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1- Name : Solomon

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:183878125

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes 104 USD

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : Like I said down below I was staff for months before but recently I’ve been staff for about 2 weeks.

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I would say good. It’s a go to reference for anything staff so I’ve used both pretty often.

7- What can you bring to the Event Team? (50 words+) : I can bring a fun playful staff member who is serious at the right times and is an experienced staff member. I realize that recently I haven’t been a moderator all that long, but before now around 2+ years ago I was a trial moderator then moderator for months. I always want to help and make sure everyone’s having a great time and I think that events should be an option for everyone to enjoy on Police RP. I am a trusted and responsible member of the community and hope to be able to help out with events.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 6

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : When I went to my first event I was a little confused to be honest but then a few of the event staff helped me and everyone else answering questions and explaining. I want to help like they did and make sure everyone enjoys all the events.  I want to make sure everyone has an amazing time but to make sure all of the rules are followed so no one messes it up for everyone else. Like I said above I really Just want to help people enjoy their time on police rp, however long that is, and for me anyways events always help with that. I want to be apart of a team of amazing staff members who try their hardest to make everyone else happy and for the most part succeed. Also sometimes it looks like they could use an extra pair of hands and I could be that. Anyways I’d like to thank everyone for reading my application and hope you consider responding with your recommendations and if you believe I should or shouldn’t be part of the team. 

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Currently I can almost do anytime because I don’t have school or work. When everything is back to normal, school wise, I could be on probably from 5:00- 12:00PM(Maybe later) during the week and I could most likely be on all weekend from whenever I wake up to when I go to sleep. Lately I’ve been up even in the early morning hours.

Recommendation: Game Theorist

pdhcdepcomm.png

20 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great new staff member

- Good learner

Solomon would make a great Event Team Member.

Good luck Solomon!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 4/10/2020 at 6:57 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support if Game Theorist gave you permission to apply

- Great staff member 

- Good application 

- Think he would make a good event team member 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/10/2020 at 11:09 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great new staff member

- Good learner

Good luck Solomon!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 4/11/2020 at 12:09 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great new staff member

- Good learner

Good luck Solomon!

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:09 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great new staff member

- Good learner

Good luck Solomon!

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 4/11/2020 at 12:09 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great new staff member

- Good learner

Good luck Solomon!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Accepted

Please contact me, welcome to the PoliceRP Event Team!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."