Jack II

Steam Name: Jack

Ingame Name:Security FTO SM Jack

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:127963272

Ban Length:2 weeks

Admin that Banned you:Giovanni

Reason for Ban: MRDM x14

Dispute: Ok so these d class brought a box into LDB and they were starting  a cult. I wasnt part of this cult at all. So i took the box and the d class started attacking me and making threatens towards me. Which is an RP reason to kill d class since d class are psychotic murderers. They were punching me a lot some were SHOOTING ME WITH GUNS, and some were making threatening gestures towards me like punching, like they are trying to attack me. I didnt rdm anyone I was just following RP by feeling threaten by these d class. I don't know why I was even ban for mrdm x14 when at least 8 of the kills were for self defense not even being threaten. I was told by staff that if I feel threaten like someone was about to kill me I can kill them. People were pointing guns at my head right? seems like a valid rp reason for a psychopath to kill someone. They were trying to chase me? Also seems like a good reason. He literally brought me into a sit and just said "your getting ban for mrdm, didnt even give me a chance to defend myself and just ban me. I know he didn't do a deep search in logs because he would have seen how a lot of it was self defense. Also a lot of the kills some of the guys said I could kill them for sacraficing them to the box. Which I said earlier i wasn't part of the cult but if they said I can kill them imma kill em. I have 2 accounts of mrdm before "1 partially accepted" but ive changed. I love this server, not fair man. You know why none of the d class reported me? it was consensual. He even said in the sit "you arent even supposed to kill d class even if given an RP reason" why this is even a valid ban. Im a level 83+ i'm not a noob anymore. I know the rules. why would I spend all the time on this server to intentionally get ban for mrdm, they were all making threats towards me, in RP im a psychopathic murderer, why would I not kill the person whos saying that they are gonna murder me.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Hey, it's me. So let me get into this. So I was watching this thing go down through spectate, and you were shooting D class that grabbed the box, I also have logs of you engaging combat, you should not be attacking D class if you are not attacked, or in fight club. These kills did not happen in fight club, and involved you attacking first, therefore were RDM, if a D class has a gun out near you, he points it. It is not a reason to kill the D class. I have included screenshots below of you engaging in combat with the other D class, alongside your defense which included "Ima psycopath" This is not a valid reason for you to RDM people, nor is it acceptable as a defense. I brought you to the sit, and told you to give me a reason to not ban you for mass RDM, due to the fact that I was watching you mass RDM. You being level 87 doesn't change the fact that you did in fact commit Mass RDM. The screenshots below show most of the RDMs, but I may have missed a few. Them having a box or being in relation to a box is also not a valid reason to attack because you think they are part of a "cult." This is why I banned you. (Also I made sure and all these kills were done on D class, not when you were on security)

Jack1.PNG

Jack2.PNG

Jack3.PNG

Jack4.PNG

Jack5.PNG

Jack6.PNG

Edited by Jojo's Reference

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

Ok if that's the case, MTF run around with their guns out at all times so the doesn't mean everyone has an RP reason to feel threatened and shoot them. Self defence counts only when you have been shot or hit, even in that case its best to call ADMINS. They are here for a reason. You aren't Judge,Jury and Executioner

You are extremely disrespectful in game as I have noticed while playing 682 as you never told MTF your HP and started having an argument in ooc when MTF gunned you down as they weren't aware of your HP. So im very sure you don't know much of your rules. 

Coming to the in RP side, if that's the case why don't all class d murder everyone every second if they are so called PSYCOPATHS. It doesn't work like that, so I suggest knowing your rules first

Also side note, according to Giovanni's SS it says you didn't sacrifice them for the box but in your appeal you said they told you to sacrifice them to the box, so this shows you are lying on your ban appeal

-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||