October’s Support App

October

In-Game Name: October

Steam Name: [GL]October(FATH)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101840878

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes, an admin on TTT and a T-mod on SCP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I’d say I’m often on TS. Whenever I’m on GL I’m in TS, and sometimes when I’m not playing gmod I’ll be in there hanging out with friends. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I have a few reasons as to why I want to join support, but they boil down to two ones. The first is that I believe that support is one of the best positions in Gaming Light because you get to be one of the first people that new players interact with. I love meeting new people, especially new people who are new to a community that I love, like GL. As support I would always be helpful to any player that needs help. The second reason is a more selfish one, I want to take a more active role within the community (*cough cough I’m coming for you Munchies). Being support gives me opportunities to not only meet all these new, amazing people, but it will allow me to get even more involved within the community. I’m on the TS during times when we sadly don’t get as much activity in TS, and this will allow me to help people when they might not have gotten helped. I will always be professional and of course courteous and kind. Thank you for reading this. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

Calamity, since you read my DS app I have to come up with something more original than having a positive attitude (that most people will tell you I have). Hmm, I’d have to go with my activity and love of helping people.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hey man/(username), how you doing today? I’m October and I’ll be helping you today. How can I help you with (whichever support room they were in)?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I have, and I will absolutely. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, Masterson said:

+Support 

- Nice guy

- Quiet often on ts

- Always willing to help!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Reasons above

November > October

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+support

Ready

Mature 

Friendly

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Manager
On 4/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, Masterson said:

+Support 

- Nice guy

- Quiet often on ts

- Always willing to help!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)