New Hazmat PMs - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - A new/replacement hazmat model for Researcher

Why should we add it? - Because the old one was very glitchy and people want a new one

What are the advantages of having this? - Besides the usual, The CoD ghosts model is very nice looking and fits the PMs you already have in game, But if you used the SCP:CB model, it'd fit the map better

Who is this for? - JR researcher +

Links to any content -

CoD Hazmat: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804903699 (i tested this PM and it did have some odd rag-dolling when dead, only 1 instance of a huge flopping)

SCP Hazmat: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778028583 (Edit: this is very reflective, the Promo art shows it being fine so it might be an issue on my end, if not you might need to fix this)

Edited by HammerJack1 24/7

The CoD one is 49.882 MB, that is pretty big for 1 model

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 hours ago, starr said:

+support for the SCP hazmat

definitely not the CoC one

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support We Literally already have Hazmat player models in the server and having these would just waste space, I'll just make a Bug Report to add the Hazmat Playermodel to the Researcher Job again.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

8 hours ago, The Light said:

-Support We Literally already have Hazmat player models in the server and having these would just waste space, I'll just make a Bug Report to add the Hazmat Playermodel to the Researcher Job again.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

13 hours ago, The Light said:

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg